Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My answers to your questions.

Simple human observation firstly. I.E..this Earth supposedly spins at 1040mph along the equator yet we feel no effects of this, not even any force acting upon us however small, yet get on a slow carousel and your body can feel the motion. Naturally we get told that the Earth is so vast that it's nullified, which is clap trap....then we are told that the reason we don't feel movement is because the .............wait for it...wait for it.... the ATMOSPHERE, is travelling at exactly the same speed as the Earth.

This is not the reason that we do not feel the movement. And that you state that it is, proves you don't understand it yourself.

So basically, this solid Earth has an atmosphere that clings to it from floor to the edge of the atmosphere and it all spins in unison, yet somehow we have another atmosphere within this that we can feel as a breeze on our faces going in all directions and clouds moving here , there and everywhere.

This statement further proves you don't understand the nature of the Atmosphere, or how one object can affect another.

We are not schooled to use our own common sense, we are schooled to believe what they tell us because it fits into their bullshit.

As to why this planet appears to have everything in place to sustain it, I didn't ask that is open to all theories, none of which can be correct 100% as we are far too primitive to actually prove it one way or the other which includes you Fish as well as myself.

What we can do, is use our own thoughts (not schooled thoughts) to make our own assumptions and my theory is....this Earth exists with life and plants, oceans and rivers because everything is in place around it for it to sustain life so in a way, we are unique in our own part of the universe.

You'll need to expand on this. As it stands this isn't anything more than a circular argument. Things are the way they are because of the way things are.

We are told that stars are many light years away and we accept it because that's what we are told and although they are far away, I think they are a hell of a lot closer than we are told, it all takes much more explaining of course which I could do in bits over time.

Again, this doesn't explain why the entire universe would revolve round this planet. Given that you can demonstrate with simple experiments (that you yourself can conduct) that this planet revolves around the sun.

Question 2: explain why this planet does not spin yet all others do...

Answer:

Which planets SPIN? The moon doesn't appear to spin as we see the same face of the moon constantly and the other planets, I do not see spinning unless you want to go by N.A.S.A pics, which defeats the object as they can tell you anything, which they regularly do make up.

The planets have been observed and recorded spinning through telescopes from upon the Earth’s surface. Not NASA telescopes either.

Question3: If, as you state, it is Magnetism and Not Gravity that keeps objects upon this planet, explain why not metallic objects don't simply float off?

Answer: I didn't state it was just magnetism, I said "electromagnetism" and basically, think of it like this. Get a balloon, blow it up and imagine that's the Earth..create your static by rubbing it through your hair or jumper and put a piece of paper against it and what happens?

Ok, say we take your balloon experiment, what happens when you pour water on it, what happens? Or surround it in a coloured gas, see what happens. Your theory doesn't stand up to the simplest of experiments. Static Electricity only attracts neutral or oppositely charged particles. Going by your theory, if we were to create sufficient similar charge we would be repelled from Earth’s surface.

We can't comprehend this because to us mere mortals we are schooled to accept it because to us, our head will explode or we will die of electric shock or whatever but the force is weak and that's why you can jump up a little bit and the higher you go up, the more the force wants to push you back down because it's geared to keeping your feet on the deck so you don't float off and is why you get more tired, the higher the stairs you climb.

:spit: if the text I've put in bold isn't proof positive you're merely on the wind up I don't know what else could

QUESTION 4: One of your core explanations for the impossibility of satellites is their inability to disperse the heat their components would build up, this has been explained away by this heat dissipating through space in much the same way as the Sun's heat is dispersed. Do you understand this?

ANSWER: My core explanation is not the heat it is rockets not working in a vacuum as we are told space is and if so, it also applies to dissipation of heat because fans cannot cool components but equally it can be argued, so look at cold welding in a vacuum which I mentioned which nobody answered. Look it up, see what you find.

I did look it up; the ONLY reason people hypothsised about and then worked on ways to defeat cold welding was after it was discovered IN SPACE. Your evidence against the possibility of man-made objects in space proves the existence of man-made objects in space.

QUESTION 5: Another is that you believe the satellites too flimsy to withstand the effect that the vacuum of space would have upon them, again this shows a lack of understanding of the nature of things, as quite flimsy creatures have been found to exist in the crushing depths of the oceans. Hell, there've been examples of animals that exist half in sub-zero water and half in boiling thermal vents down there. Can you understand this?

ANSWER: Oh I understand what you are saying here. In all fairness though satellites aren't deep ocean creatures, they are man made contraptions that they tell us are in space and somehow manage to power themselves for decades making course changes to stop them falling out of orbit..If there were so called fuel tanks on them to make these changes then the vacuum of space would crush them by the speed in which fuel was pulled out. We aren't in space so I understand that this argument could go tit for tat forever.

I could crush(or pull apart) the animals I'm talking about with my bear hands, are you suggesting I'm more powerful than the vacuum of space?

Solar and Nuclear fuel cells do not "empty" and so wouldn't suffer the doom you predict, also That you think the vacuum of space works like when Arnie fall upon the surface of Mars in Total Recall further proves your lack of understanding of how the vacuum of space works.

QUESTION 6: You've given the reasons for the conspiracies as "to make money" and yet can't rebut Chez's assertions that this conspiracy would have to have been ongoing since the 16th century and, therefore, cannot reasonably be true

ANSWER: I think the bullshit goes even further than that. The problem is, was it the 16th century or earlier people creating bullshit or is it modern day man's manipulation of it all? There's a question in itself.

Unless we have a time machine, we will never know the true answer to what the distant past was with any certainty, we simply have to go on what we are told which may be correct or may be altered to fit a criteria, who knows?

There's a vast chasm between people in power lying at the time, (Illegal Wars, Watergate, Clinton’s affair) and innumerate and opposing governing powers conspiring to create one ongoing lie.

QUESTION 7: Again and again you fall back to "it's just what I believe" while also stating that you "know 100%" that the moon landings or satellites are falsified. Can you see why there isn't a sound mind on the planet that would accept that as sufficient reasoning.

ANSWER: I gave plenty of answer as to why I believe the moon landings were faked...why don't you go back and take a look. And I do know for a fact they were faked by studying everything to do with it and the equipment supposedly used.

Many people know it's faked and I mean millions but most won't go into it because they know that anyone questioning anything like this is labelled a nut case and most can't handle being called names.

Fortunately for me, I don't give a rats arse what people call me because I know it's fake, so I just smile.

There you go...and don;t say I don't give you nowt.

Questioning people does not mean you're labelled a nut case. Challenging the status quo is what great scientific minds do. Also, you don’t “Know it’s fake”, you’ve provided no evidence, only lightweight theories which are being disproven by comparatively average minds. You simply choose to believe something that flies in the face of evidence, reason and rational thinking with nothing to support your beliefs beyond blind faith.

Have you a rebuttal?

My answers to your questions.

Simple human observation firstly. I.E..this Earth supposedly spins at 1040mph along the equator yet we feel no effects of this, not even any force acting upon us however small, yet get on a slow carousel and your body can feel the motion. Naturally we get told that the Earth is so vast that it's nullified, which is clap trap....then we are told that the reason we don't feel movement is because the .............wait for it...wait for it.... the ATMOSPHERE, is travelling at exactly the same speed as the Earth.

This is not the reason that we do not feel the movement. And that you state that it is, proves you don't understand it yourself.

So basically, this solid Earth has an atmosphere that clings to it from floor to the edge of the atmosphere and it all spins in unison, yet somehow we have another atmosphere within this that we can feel as a breeze on our faces going in all directions and clouds moving here , there and everywhere.

This statement further proves you don't understand the nature of the Atmosphere, or how one object can affect another.

We are not schooled to use our own common sense, we are schooled to believe what they tell us because it fits into their bullshit.

As to why this planet appears to have everything in place to sustain it, I didn't ask that is open to all theories, none of which can be correct 100% as we are far too primitive to actually prove it one way or the other which includes you Fish as well as myself.

What we can do, is use our own thoughts (not schooled thoughts) to make our own assumptions and my theory is....this Earth exists with life and plants, oceans and rivers because everything is in place around it for it to sustain life so in a way, we are unique in our own part of the universe.

You'll need to expand on this. As it stands this isn't anything more than a circular argument. Things are the way they are because of the way things are.

We are told that stars are many light years away and we accept it because that's what we are told and although they are far away, I think they are a hell of a lot closer than we are told, it all takes much more explaining of course which I could do in bits over time.

Again, this doesn't explain why the entire universe would revolve round this planet. Given that you can demonstrate with simple experiments (that you yourself can conduct) that this planet revolves around the sun.

Question 2: explain why this planet does not spin yet all others do...

Answer:

Which planets SPIN? The moon doesn't appear to spin as we see the same face of the moon constantly and the other planets, I do not see spinning unless you want to go by N.A.S.A pics, which defeats the object as they can tell you anything, which they regularly do make up.

The planets have been observed and recorded spinning through telescopes from upon the Earth’s surface. Not NASA telescopes either.

Question3: If, as you state, it is Magnetism and Not Gravity that keeps objects upon this planet, explain why not metallic objects don't simply float off?

Answer: I didn't state it was just magnetism, I said "electromagnetism" and basically, think of it like this. Get a balloon, blow it up and imagine that's the Earth..create your static by rubbing it through your hair or jumper and put a piece of paper against it and what happens?

Ok, say we take your balloon experiment, what happens when you pour water on it, what happens? Or surround it in a coloured gas, see what happens. Your theory doesn't stand up to the simplest of experiments. Static Electricity only attracts neutral or oppositely charged particles. Going by your theory, if we were to create sufficient similar charge we would be repelled from Earth’s surface.

We can't comprehend this because to us mere mortals we are schooled to accept it because to us, our head will explode or we will die of electric shock or whatever but the force is weak and that's why you can jump up a little bit and the higher you go up, the more the force wants to push you back down because it's geared to keeping your feet on the deck so you don't float off and is why you get more tired, the higher the stairs you climb.

:spit: if the text I've put in bold isn't proof positive you're merely on the wind up I don't know what else could

QUESTION 4: One of your core explanations for the impossibility of satellites is their inability to disperse the heat their components would build up, this has been explained away by this heat dissipating through space in much the same way as the Sun's heat is dispersed. Do you understand this?

ANSWER: My core explanation is not the heat it is rockets not working in a vacuum as we are told space is and if so, it also applies to dissipation of heat because fans cannot cool components but equally it can be argued, so look at cold welding in a vacuum which I mentioned which nobody answered. Look it up, see what you find.

I did look it up; the ONLY reason people hypothsised about and then worked on ways to defeat cold welding was after it was discovered IN SPACE. Your evidence against the possibility of man-made objects in space proves the existence of man-made objects in space.

QUESTION 5: Another is that you believe the satellites too flimsy to withstand the effect that the vacuum of space would have upon them, again this shows a lack of understanding of the nature of things, as quite flimsy creatures have been found to exist in the crushing depths of the oceans. Hell, there've been examples of animals that exist half in sub-zero water and half in boiling thermal vents down there. Can you understand this?

ANSWER: Oh I understand what you are saying here. In all fairness though satellites aren't deep ocean creatures, they are man made contraptions that they tell us are in space and somehow manage to power themselves for decades making course changes to stop them falling out of orbit..If there were so called fuel tanks on them to make these changes then the vacuum of space would crush them by the speed in which fuel was pulled out. We aren't in space so I understand that this argument could go tit for tat forever.

I could crush(or pull apart) the animals I'm talking about with my bear hands, are you suggesting I'm more powerful than the vacuum of space?

Solar and Nuclear fuel cells do not "empty" and so wouldn't suffer the doom you predict, also That you think the vacuum of space works like when Arnie fall upon the surface of Mars in Total Recall further proves your lack of understanding of how the vacuum of space works.

QUESTION 6: You've given the reasons for the conspiracies as "to make money" and yet can't rebut Chez's assertions that this conspiracy would have to have been ongoing since the 16th century and, therefore, cannot reasonably be true

ANSWER: I think the bullshit goes even further than that. The problem is, was it the 16th century or earlier people creating bullshit or is it modern day man's manipulation of it all? There's a question in itself.

Unless we have a time machine, we will never know the true answer to what the distant past was with any certainty, we simply have to go on what we are told which may be correct or may be altered to fit a criteria, who knows?

There's a vast chasm between people in power lying at the time, (Illegal Wars, Watergate, Clinton’s affair) and innumerate and opposing governing powers conspiring to create one ongoing lie.

QUESTION 7: Again and again you fall back to "it's just what I believe" while also stating that you "know 100%" that the moon landings or satellites are falsified. Can you see why there isn't a sound mind on the planet that would accept that as sufficient reasoning.

ANSWER: I gave plenty of answer as to why I believe the moon landings were faked...why don't you go back and take a look. And I do know for a fact they were faked by studying everything to do with it and the equipment supposedly used.

Many people know it's faked and I mean millions but most won't go into it because they know that anyone questioning anything like this is labelled a nut case and most can't handle being called names.

Fortunately for me, I don't give a rats arse what people call me because I know it's fake, so I just smile.

There you go...and don;t say I don't give you nowt.

Questioning people does not mean you're labelled a nut case. Challenging the status quo is what great scientific minds do. Also, you don’t “Know it’s fake”, you’ve provided no evidence, only lightweight theories which are being disproven by comparatively average minds. You simply choose to believe something that flies in the face of evidence, reason and rational thinking with nothing to support your beliefs beyond blind faith.

Have you a rebuttal?

I don't need a rebuttal because you have explained nothing other than to tell me I don't understand anything and yet come up with " try the experiment with water or a colourful gas"... try it with anything you want the end product is still the same.

I don't need a rebuttal because you have explained nothing other than to tell me I don't understand anything and yet come up with " try the experiment with water or a colourful gas"... try it with anything you want the end product is still the same.

The end product is that staticelectricity isn't electromagnetism and neither is gravity.

I was asking for you to rebut my objections. The burden of proof is upon you, not I. You put forward your answers and I have shown how they hold no water and have asked for further explanation.

Cold Welding is only a problem for space travel. The only reason you know about it is because of space exploration. Your argument against man made objects in space is based upon evidence of man-made objects in space.

Do you see how this disproves your theory?

If you'd like to put any questions to me, you're welcome.

The end product is that staticelectricity isn't electromagnetism and neither is gravity.

I was asking for you to rebut my objections. The burden of proof is upon you, not I. You put forward your answers and I have shown how they hold no water and have asked for further explanation.

Cold Welding is only a problem for space travel. The only reason you know about it is because of space exploration. Your argument against man made objects in space is based upon evidence of man-made objects in space.

Do you see how this disproves your theory?

If you'd like to put any questions to me, you're welcome.

Nothing disproves my theory from what you have said. Absolutely nothing!

Cold welding in a vacuum was done on EARTH not in space and they had to overcome that to get into space and guess what, they didn't overcome it in 1969 but managed the moon mission anyway eh?

That's just one small snippet of why they didn't go among thousands.

Oh and I have a question for you.

What made you believe the moon landings were real ?

Cold welding in a vacuum was done on EARTH not in space and they had to overcome that to get into space and guess what, they didn't overcome it in 1969 but managed the moon mission anyway eh?

Ok, I'll say it again. Cold welding was discovered AFTER THEY SENT OBJECTS INTO SPACE. Immediately disproving your "no man-made objects in space theory".

I believe because at first as a child I saw the video clips and heard the child-appropriate explanations. Then I believed because I watched more videos and developed a loose understanding of physics and of the way gravity works. Then I believed further when I understood the concepts of opposing forces, or propulsion and gained a greater understanding of physics and the way the Earth's gravitational pull operates. I was educated in an environment that encouraged questioning minds.

I believe because the opposing arguments have been debunked and despite my healthy cynicism whenever it comes to the motivating forces that drive those in power to do what they do, I believe that the US and Russia saw the benefit in reaching for the stars.

I now apply my understanding of satellite signals, of radio waves, of the herculean efforts it takes to manage a relatively small network of radio transmitters and I apply logic retroactively. (Given that there are satellites, why would they fake landing on the moon?).

I have seen the ISS through nothing more impressive than a pair of binoculars and I've seen that it is not simply the blob of light you would dismiss, but a very definitely man-made shape, with sharp angles, straight lines and an irregular formation that you don't get by looking at stars.

For being a massive WUM for one

For a wind up merchant I'm sure putting some effort into it aren't I. If I wanted to play wind up games, I'm sure I could do it a thousand times easier than this, so here's a little tip for you.

Why don't you put me on ignore if I bother you so much?

Ok, I'll say it again. Cold welding was discovered AFTER THEY SENT OBJECTS INTO SPACE. Immediately disproving your "no man-made objects in space theory".

I believe because at first as a child I saw the video clips and heard the child-appropriate explanations. Then I believed because I watched more videos and developed a loose understanding of physics and of the way gravity works. Then I believed further when I understood the concepts of opposing forces, or propulsion and gained a greater understanding of physics and the way the Earth's gravitational pull operates. I was educated in an environment that encouraged questioning minds.

I believe because the opposing arguments have been debunked and despite my healthy cynicism whenever it comes to the motivating forces that drive those in power to do what they do, I believe that the US and Russia saw the benefit in reaching for the stars.

I now apply my understanding of satellite signals, of radio waves, of the herculean efforts it takes to manage a relatively small network of radio transmitters and I apply logic retroactively. (Given that there are satellites, why would they fake landing on the moon?).

I have seen the ISS through nothing more impressive than a pair of binoculars and I've seen that it is not simply the blob of light you would dismiss, but a very definitely man-made shape, with sharp angles, straight lines and an irregular formation that you don't get by looking at stars.

That's absolutely fine. You're entitled to believe what you believe as we all are, it's just that I know in my own mind after plenty of research and not merely just going along with one theory or another, that the moon landings are a complete hoax and I believe that space travel in it's entirety is a scam.

Only time will tell whether it gets proven once and for all, yet I won;t hold my breath.

If there was only one or two discrepancies about space travel, I wouldn't be typing anything against it, I would accept it but the fact is, there's not just a few, there's thousands.

That's absolutely fine. You're entitled to believe what you believe as we all are, it's just that I know in my own mind after plenty of research and not merely just going along with one theory or another, that the moon landings are a complete hoax and I believe that space travel in it's entirety is a scam.

Only time will tell whether it gets proven once and for all, yet I won;t hold my breath.

If there was only one or two discrepancies about space travel, I wouldn't be typing anything against it, I would accept it but the fact is, there's not just a few, there's thousands.

So are you now saying that the evidence you proposed (cold welding) is fake?

Has anyone asked why the government is lying to us? If the whole universe is spinning around Earth, why fib about it? Makes fuck all difference either way :lol:

We have. He says money.

What research have done, specifically?

Throw up, say, 5 credible links to show us the research. Then we may begin to understand why you believe what you do.

Who knows, we may even convert ;)

But seriously, provide some background to this research you've done please.

Wolfy, what's your highest qualification in mathematics? I ask you this because I think before you admitted you didn't understand equations. Without that understanding you will simply be unable to comprehend the most fundamental science - physics. You've made so many errors in your assertions I think that's where your problem lies.

From the mouth of fukin NASA (Never a straight answer) themselves. :lol:

"The mission will last two years. The spacecraft, carrying the best and most comprehensive instrumentation ever sent into the radiation belts, will fly through surging and swelling belts of energized particles that would damage ordinary spacecraft. By using a pair of probes flying in highly elliptical orbits, scientists will be able to study the radiation belts over space and time, learn how particles within the belts are produced and behave during space weather events, and what mechanisms drive the acceleration of the particles. "

They've only just started studying the van allen belt ffs!!

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/aug/HQ_12-272_RBSP_L-14.html