Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Like a Perseid meteorite.

You may be shocked to hear this Wolfy, but you aren't the only poster on here with kids.

Shocking, I know.

Oh I know that. I just took it as read that you don't appear to be one of them that does by the way you go on. I could be wrong though.

That's the trouble with people trying to evaluate someone's life on a message board, it can be hard to get a true picture.

I'll try and explain..but it's hard to explain to people that don't have the enjoyment of bringing up kids, so here goes.

My daughter is very appreciative of being lucky enough to be brought up in a very loving household and those who are lucky enough to go through life bringing up a daughter who appreciates the things she has been given and channels that love back to her parents, are extremely lucky indeed.

Fucking hell mate, give your head a shake. You may be an ok dad, but to suggest you're better than most parents (and yes you are btw) is fucking wrong.

Tbh though I'm a bit concerned that someone like you is responsible for young ones. Because you seem to be more than a bit insane; honest impression.

Fucking hell mate, give your head a shake. You may be an ok dad, but to suggest you're better than most parents (and yes you are btw) is fucking wrong.

Tbh though I'm a bit concerned that someone like you is responsible for young ones. Because you seem to be more than a bit insane; honest impression.

Thanks for telling me that I appear to be better but I really didn't assume that or actually say that.

I do appreciate your psychiatrist analysis on me though which I will file among the few thousand similar thoughts of people who are still wet behind the ears.

Cheers kid.

So Wolfy, have you brought your daughter up to defy conventional science and to believe what you believe?

Not at all.

My daughter has her own mind and she uses it for her own gain, of which, I do not have any control over.

If you need to know more about my personal life, feel free to private message me and I will try and help you in any way.

Oh I know that. I just took it as read that you don't appear to be one of them that does by the way you go on. I could be wrong though.

That's the trouble with people trying to evaluate someone's life on a message board, it can be hard to get a true picture.

I think you might get a rather ferocious response from the Fist to this.

After he finishes writing his letter demanding Brazilian tits at the closing ceremony, of course.

Your skills of perception are perfectly summed up here old chap.

Given that your entire Universe Theiry is based on what you can perceive, I'd maybe suggest you go back and have a rethink?

I've got two nippers btw, 5 and 2 yrs old.

After he finishes writing his letter demanding Brazilian tits at the closing ceremony, of course.

I'll take that on-board. I find it hard to grasp the word ferocious on a message board but maybe I haven't quite grasped the world of growling smiley's after a post as I'm only used to the more mellow one's.

:lol:

Sorry, was posting before I saw this.

Emails have been sent to Coe and Johnson btw.

She loves me unconditionally as a father who makes her life enjoyable and care free and reminds me regularly that she couldn't wish for a better father and person and friend if she had a thousand lifetimes.

Anything else you require about the ins and outs of my life, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to fill you in on the finer details of the Wolfy household.

Your children are not your children.

They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

They come through you but not from you,

And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,

For they have their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies but not their souls,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,

which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

You may strive to be like them,

but seek not to make them like you.

For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children

as living arrows are sent forth.

The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,

and He bends you with His might

that His arrows may go swift and far.

Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;

For even as He loves the arrow that flies,

so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Your skills of perception are perfectly summed up here old chap.

Given that your entire Universe Theiry is based on what you can perceive, I'd maybe suggest you go back and have a rethink?

I've got two nippers btw, 5 and 2 yrs old.

Good for you and I bet you are a fine father who probably wouldn't judge someone on the strength of posts on a football forum.

Sure. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had and add some extra, just for you.

It depends on the actual parents but I know what you are getting at.

Many people's lives are geared to accepting what they are told form people that are schooled in the same thing, yet everybody is free of mind in later life, to make their own judgements...but first they must decide what they were told to believe is not what they realise to be true.

It's complicated but then again, life wasn't meant to be a walk in the park from child to adult.

Sure. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had and add some extra, just for you.

Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself. It's the only way....