Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

What questions didn't I answer? Put them up.

Why the deception? Why bother going through all this effort to construct such an elaborate lie? Why construct the lie in such a way that detracts from man's position in the universe? Who gains from this lie? How do they gain from the lie? What specifically about this whole deception is neccesary to achieve these goals?

Why Wolfy? I want to know why.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Chez, I'll give my opinion on your questions.

Why the deception?.............. One is quite simple, which is all about money making, the other is to show just how gullible "we" the public are at believing EVERYTHING they tell us.

Why bother going through all this effort to construct such an elaborate lie?..............This all depends on what you deem as an effort. If you think making a Movie of a moon landing is a monumental effort, I'd have to disagree as it's props and photos with some crap video filming, which equates to tax dollars from the public again, plus a nice deception to the small countries of the world making themselves appear to be super advanced....There's probably a few more reasons as well but the main of it is money making for the elite.

Who gains from this lie? The elite, those that are really in power.... don't bother asking me who the elite are, just think of the filthy rich.

How do they gain from this lie? Contracts to build parts that are ordinary, yet turn into multi million dollar parts when space is mentioned...I think you can figure that out.

You last question is all missed in with the answers to your other questions, so I'm sure you can figure that out as well.

This is my opinion, which is not set in stone.

The detracts mans position in the universe, you will need to elaborate on as I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.

Only the sane ones.

Oh, you don't have to be insane to believe in this Mars landing. It's very easy for many very intelligent people to be fooled. My daughter is extremely intelligent but incredibly gullible.

Oh, you don't have to be insane to believe in this Mars landing. It's very easy for many very intelligent people to be fooled. My daughter is extremely intelligent but incredibly gullible.

I'm assuming her mother was as well.

Batten down the hatches, Wolfy's gonna get hit by the Chezinator :lol:

More interested in whether or not he could create a meaningful, complete and total narrative that explains why. When a murder is investigated, the first thing looked at is motive. Without motive, a murder is abstract and meaningless so if Wolfy could construct a clear motive beyond mere money and power (which is a motive for all actions, it doesn't explain the specificity of this world he has constructed) then I was ready to be impressed by his thinking despite its insanity.

I also am interested in awarding him extra marks for creativity, it's a beautifully contrarian and solipsistic argument that he has developed, I just wanted to know if he could complete the narrative. If he had been able to, I was going to suggest he becomes a creative writer as that would have been some feat of imagination.

More interested in whether or not he could create a meaningful, complete and total narrative that explains why. When a murder is investigated, the first thing looked at is motive. Without motive, a murder is abstract and meaningless so if Wolfy could construct a clear motive beyond mere money and power (which is a motive for all actions, it doesn't explain the specificity of this world he has constructed) then I was ready to be impressed by his thinking despite its insanity.

I also am interested in awarding him extra marks for creativity, it's a beautifully contrarian and solipsistic argument that he has developed, I just wanted to know if he could complete the narrative. If he had been able to, I was going to suggest he becomes a creative writer as that would have been some feat of imagination.

I'm not here to impress you. I'm just giving my opinion on something which I know is faked.

I'm not here to impress you. I'm just giving my opinion on something which I know is faked.

So you admit motive is important ;) You've already impressed me but its a question of close but no cigar Wolfy. A conspiracy needs clear and specific motives. You seem to think that persuading the human race that we live in a universe which is governed by relativity and live on a planet orbiting a star in a vast galaxy, withholding evidence and stopping anyone from observing that our perceived universe turns around the earth is because they want to make money out of the space technology industry. This makes no sense since your conspiracy started in the 16th century. That can't possibly have been the reason. So I am a bit disappointed as it doesn't have a completeness which ties the world together. The elite do not rely upon nor need theories of physics to exploit and make money, when people thought the world was flat, there were elites using the very world view you are putting forward as part of a religious narrative that formed hegemonic power. If you had proposed as motive an alternative elite to the church who wanted to destroy the church then some of what you said might hang together, albeit very loosely :)

So you admit motive is important ;) You've already impressed me but its a question of close but no cigar Wolfy. A conspiracy needs clear and specific motives. You seem to think that persuading the human race that we live in a universe which is governed by relativity and live on a planet orbiting a star in a vast galaxy, withholding evidence and stopping anyone from observing that our perceived universe turns around the earth is because they want to make money out of the space technology industry. This makes no sense since your conspiracy started in the 16th century. That can't possibly have been the reason. So I am a bit disappointed as it doesn't have a completeness which ties the world together. The elite do not rely upon nor need theories of physics to exploit and make money, when people thought the world was flat, there were elites using the very world view you are putting forward as part of a religious narrative that formed hegemonic power. If you had proposed as motive an alternative elite to the church who wanted to destroy the church then some of what you said might hang together, albeit very loosely :)

See, that's how it's done. :hi:

I wonder what wolfy's 'guillble' daughter thinks of her mad bastard of a dad. :lol:

She loves me unconditionally as a father who makes her life enjoyable and care free and reminds me regularly that she couldn't wish for a better father and person and friend if she had a thousand lifetimes.

Anything else you require about the ins and outs of my life, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to fill you in on the finer details of the Wolfy household.

She loves me unconditionally as a father who makes her life enjoyable and care free and reminds me regularly that she couldn't wish for a better father and person and friend if she had a thousand lifetimes.

Fuck me, she really is gullible.

;)

Anything else you require about the ins and outs of my life, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to fill you in on the finer details of the Wolfy household.

So, her world revolves around you.

How does that fit with Wolfyworld then?

;)

So, her world revolves around you.

How does that fit with Wolfyworld then?

;)

I'll try and explain..but it's hard to explain to people that don't have the enjoyment of bringing up kids, so here goes.

My daughter is very appreciative of being lucky enough to be brought up in a very loving household and those who are lucky enough to go through life bringing up a daughter who appreciates the things she has been given and channels that love back to her parents, are extremely lucky indeed.