Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that proves it beyond all reasonable doubt. Wolfy was right. Without any reason, with better options available and with technology beyond their means the multitude of governments faked the landings because a wee rocket experienced a technical glitch.

People need to up their game <_<

Direct observation tells me that we are still and everything else moves around us, yet the moon always shows the same face to us, that's my observations.

I know what was taught at school and it is exactly that, schooled into everyone . Basic brainwashing of a spinning Earth.

This has been taught so they can have the SUN being at the centre and we supposedly spin at 1040mph at the equator and at about 64,000 mph around the SUN to make it all fit.

Somehow, the centrifugal force doesn't sling us off the planet and that's put down to gravity holding us on the planet without them even knowing what the hell gravity actually is.

The SUN is made out to be some kind of Nuclear fusion reactor, which I don't buy into at all. I believe this universe is a sort of electric and electromagnetism which keeps everything in place around a centralised Earth which is effectively just a big magnet.

Yet if we go by N.A.S.A's moon mirror and spinning Earth, they basically trip themselves up on the laser shot anyway as it would be like trying to aim a laser sight on a gun whilst going round on a roundabout at a still target.

If people weren't taught that the Earth was spinning and could use their own minds, I doubt very many would ever say it was spinning and would say that everything is going round us if they were to look up long enough.

I've only dipped into this thread a bit but sweet jesus is that a cluster fuck of a post if I ever saw one

When the earth runs out of cheese ( which it will, the Aztecs predicted it), then Wolfy's "theories" will be exposed.

As we speak, Dairylea are in secret talks with NASA to launch a massive Lunar Cheddar Mining Rig( made of tin foil, string and cardboard).

The Western unemployment problems will be solved as a mass Cheeseonaut recruitment drive will provide manpower for the Lunar Cheese Mines, a large part of which will be the security detail to protect the miners from enraged Klangers.

You heard it here first.

When the earth runs out of cheese ( which it will, the Aztecs predicted it), then Wolfy's "theories" will be exposed.

As we speak, Dairylea are in secret talks with NASA to launch a massive Lunar Cheddar Mining Rig( made of tin foil, string and cardboard).

The Western unemployment problems will be solved as a mass Cheeseonaut recruitment drive will provide manpower for the Lunar Cheese Mines, a large part of which will be the security detail to protect the miners from enraged Klangers.

You heard it here first.

tumblr_l9zvo34ek31qanb21o1_500.png

:lol:

He was in on it.

Notice the large wheel of Gouda behind his head , below.

dorm_ch_theo_01.jpg

The clues are there if PEOPLE JUST HAVE AN OPEN MIND!

I heard if you try to reveal the conspiracy 'e dams you to Hell.

Aye, the moon COULD be made of cheese but it's highly unlikely. It could be made of cement like we see in the pictures...OR...it could be made of sand that looks like cement in the black and white photo's and badly put together videos.

OR!

It could be that no one knows what the moon consists of as no one has ever been there but plenty have been in the Nevada desert or something similar to film something made out to be on the moon. Yep! this is the answer.