Shooting in Denver

catmag

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a fair few films on it since 2006 but some of the earlier ones were more interesting for me. That's a good thread btw if a little embarassing reading back at bits I clearly made up. :lol:

Cheers will check it out, interesting read as Ive honestly never looked into any of it.

Even better at the prospect you made some of it up :lol:

I didn't realise some of you fellas have been in orbit so long - 2006 that thread !

Wolfy ruins threads, his novelty has worn off now. And I hope Park Life isn't encouraging him.

To be fair I'd asked him his take on something and he was replying and most of the rest he was just answering questions put to him .Just a discussion really rather than a series of individual posted statements . I know which format I'd prefer anyway .

Aye cheers for that LTB, knowing this irritating fruitcake's theories on 9/11 was really something we had to nail down.

On a vaguely related note, I saw the JFK "kill shot" for the first time the other day, I had no idea it was so graphic. You literally see his head get blown apart.

Have you got any footage of plane resistant buildings? I'd love to see how far the plane bounces.

If only his whole line of argument wasn't so grim and in bad taste, I'd be laughing at this. A lot.

Ah fuck it. :lol:

On a vaguely related note, I saw the JFK "kill shot" for the first time the other day, I had no idea it was so graphic. You literally see his head get blown apart.

Controlled demolition that man!

There's been a fair few films on it since 2006 but some of the earlier ones were more interesting for me. That's a good thread btw if a little embarassing reading back at bits I clearly made up. :lol:

For Wolfie and LTB...This is probably the most important vid on 9/11 and the one that fixes most closely to my hypothesis on what happened that day.

As a U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion. Independent sources have confirmed that she gave advance warning about the 9/11 attack. She also started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Libyan diplomats. Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent". She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that War with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up. After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama’s inauguration"

http://www.veteranst...uthor/lindauer/

She posits what I know to be some of the fundametal hot spots regarding foreknowlege of some sections within the intelligence community of an attack of that kind...That 'Project Bojinka" was discover on Yusuf's computer way back in 1995 when he was caught by the cia in the Phillipines. It laid out plans for a multi-plane hijack with upto a dozen targets...

The back story on sanctions on iraq and the fact that iraq had already accepted the FBI in Baghdad and was willing to help on anything to get the sanctions lifted (2000 ish - estimated half a million to 1.5 million Iraq's were being severly tested by lack of food and medicine and at least half a million died over the years)...

The int community had started to circumnavigate the sanctions especially Norway and others and were supply food and medicine so sanctions were breaking down due to the mass cruelty it inflicted...Iraq had already offered cheap oil, massive buying of American products and were offering anything 'you can think of' to get the sanctions lifted. The country was broken.

It is clear now that the military industrial complex with 500 billion dollars worth of arms sales and logistics up its sleave had other ideas...That was the motivation for 9/11....Infact Saddam had already offered campaign funds to get Bush elected if only the sanctions would stop....

Atta was a know CIA asset and the main controller behind the hijackings and op organiser...It is my theory that some aspects of the Pentagon community were aware of the coming attack for some time and saw it as an opp to get their geo-political game in play...Namely full out wars in the middle east starting with Iraq and Afghanistan.

She says it was a combination of planes and demolition (to make sure of maximum damage so as to green light the shock and horror - the key to war)...There was also the moment that the 'handlers' realised that the ops might not be good enough to hit the target with planes and IMO that was the moment the 'fly by wire' component and heightend GPS tech was implimented....After all there were dozens of military exercises going on the same day...Who would notice...

Infact part of the reason for the success was that in the 'compressed time' and descision making fog the chain of command couln't distinguish between the exercises and the real thing.

Persevere with this it is a very unique insight.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EavsvUn7QT8&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Edited by Park Life

Just seen this P-Force . Speaking as a curious bystander I appreciate your time on it and will catch up on it soon. . once the 'who lights the cauldron' dilema is resolved here .

There's a version of Underworld's Rez playing at the minute as the athletes come out so I'm a little flooded from a sensory perspective just now, but will get there , ta .

yea and Americas response to this shooting after that happend there was a surge in gun buying i think at the local shops they saw gun sales increase i mean wtf those americans are fucking stupid if they think buying a gun is gonna solve the problem.

For Wolfie and LTB...This is probably the most important vid on 9/11 and the one that fixes most closely to my hypothesis on what happened that day.

I haven't got as far as the video you posted but been watching a couple on the physical collapse of 1,2 and 7.

(I was more or less oblivious to tower 7 prior to now :? yet it's instantly the most dubious once seen !)

Watched a stripped-down version of this docu by the Architects & Engineers For Truth folk. Intriguing to say the least !

[media=]

[/media]

I'm a novice TRUTHER !

Edited by LoveTheBobby