Brewdog

Christmas Tree

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that twat Charlie still in it?

Go to Tilley's and there's a fair chance you'll see the TT posse there. ;)

He is but less and less. Thinks he a bit of a drinker.

I quite often frequent Tilleys. In these days of alter egos, who is to say that I am not already part of the posse. I remember you drenched to the skin. ;)

He is but less and less. Thinks he a bit of a drinker.

I quite often frequent Tilleys. In these days of alter egos, who is to say that I am not already part of the posse. I remember you drenched to the skin. ;)

:lol: twat!

By the way Paddock lad (if you come back in here), whats the likelihood of being able to get tickets for Brugge. Checked various transport prices out however some on here were saying last night that it may be like the mackems away and tickets only going to high point earners.

Apparently the allocation will be quite high according to Ketsbaia. I'm thinking of hopping in a mini bus...

Apparently the allocation will be quite high according to Ketsbaia. I'm thinking of hopping in a mini bus...

The daughter reckons taking the car via North shields is £75 per person and I checked eurostar from Newcastle and it was just under a ton. Lot to fork out though (not including hotel) if the tickets dont come good.

Might drop Brugge an email tomorrow.

Edit: Email sent :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Belgium gets a bad press iyam like.....home of beer,chips and chocolate. You might never come back CT......

Brussels,Bruges and Ghent are all fabulous places if you enjoy ruining yourself.

Get a car load and go mate. You'll be too bladdered on draught Leffe to see the match anyway :D

Belgium gets a bad press iyam like.....home of beer,chips and chocolate. You might never come back CT......

Brussels,Bruges and Ghent are all fabulous places if you enjoy ruining yourself.

Get a car load and go mate. You'll be too bladdered on draught Leffe to see the match anyway :D

Daughters been on at me for the last 24 hours to go so fuck it, we're going. :lol:

Was in Brugge two years ago and love the place. Also found the best restaurant in Brugges. Great Fillet steak and Ribs cooked in front of you.

Keep us in mind for tickets if you can.

Daughters been on at me for the last 24 hours to go so fuck it, we're going. :lol:

Was in Brugge two years ago and love the place. Also found the best restaurant in Brugges. Great Fillet steak and Ribs cooked in front of you.

Keep us in mind for tickets if you can.

Knowing you, that restaurant will be the Bruges branch of Frankie and Bennys.

:lol:

Was it El Churrasco's , Lardy Man?

Twas called In't Nieuw Museum.

When I went it was classed on Trip advisor as 1st out of 396 restaurants, now its down to 14th.

Best steak and ribs Ive ever tasted and Ive munched in some canny places in my time. :lol:

Lovely and cosy bar like restaurant with a geet big open grill where everything is cooked to order.

cooking.jpg

filename-brugge-jpg-thumbnail0.jpg

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g188671-d1018343-Reviews-In_t_Nieuw_Museum-Bruges_West_Flanders_Province.html