Chris Moyles quite Radio 1 breakfast show

ajax_andy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're the best thing on 6 Music! On the odd occasion where they're actually presenting together anyway.

Aye it's odd how few shows see both of them together.

I've been listening to the Absolute Radio breakfast show (via Classic Rock on weekdays and 90s on weekends :lol:) for the last few years. I always liked Moyles' breakfast show but I don't think I fancy changing again just now. Might give it a listen on a couple of days just to see how he gets on.

Talksport. Yes it's shit, but they talk about football a lot

Talking of crap adverts, Talksport must have the absolute worst ads of all commercial radio stations, they're clearly aimed at the Cockney wanker audience where every other ad is sung in the style of that Vindaloo Engerland song.

Was reading an article about commercial radio a while back and on average something like 15% (can't remember the exact figure) is adverts now. Ridiculous really. Btw, does Mr Raman still do his zip adverts on Metro? They were mint :lol: Only one pound.

Talksport. Yes it's shit, but they talk about football a lot

Do you not just end up getting frustrated with the nonsense they talk about football?

Do you not just end up getting frustrated with the nonsense they talk about football?

I did when Ronnie Irani was on. I also steer clear of Collymore, Durham and Gough. The likes of Hawskbee, Jacobs and Dominic Cork and Danny Kelly are ok though.

I used to like Graham Mack's morning show on TFM a few years ago. He used to slate the BBC, insisting that he was against the license fee and that commercial radio supported local businesses etc etc. Left TFM, works for the BBC now.

Edit: Did anyway, just googled him and it looks like he's moved on again.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

6 music till 1030 ish, turn on Sir Kenneth Bruce esquire for popmaster on R2 & Jermey Vine as the blonde mackem is far better to look at than just listen to...then back to 6 music after lunch for Radcliffe and Maconie..just Radcliffe today :lol: Sometimes flirt with O'Connell on Absoloute when Keveney is being just a bit too anal...

I rarely listen to radio to be honest. (Just thought I'd share this with the toontastic community).

I was expecting to on last week's road trip, but other than a bit of 5 Live here and there, it was CDs all the way. #so90s

They're the best thing on 6 Music!

Disagree, they talk far too much.

Lamacq is the best DJ on 6Music, and mentions the NME perhaps once a week for a few seconds at a time. 6 is at its best from 4 onwards in my humble opinion.

Next you'll be telling me you find Shaun Keaveny amusing... ;)