Where Are They Now?

Christmas Tree

Can anyone remember David Roche from years ago who was part of the Ossie Ardiles youngster revolution but decided his loyalties lied in being a gangster and doing drugs and what not where he eventually got jailed and later he was shot on the knees I think.

In 1963 two of he Stones, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watt, went to my Mam's in Longbenton for tea and biscuits. Wyman was trying to get into my Aunt, failed apparently.

Where are they now? :lol:

they didn't get any satisfaction then

Can anyone remember David Roche from years ago who was part of the Ossie Ardiles youngster revolution but decided his loyalties lied in being a gangster and doing drugs and what not where he eventually got jailed and later he was shot on the knees I think.

I know his brother and seen his debut as a sub where half the travelling support didn't know who he was. Jim Smith gave him his first game. (Arsenal away, day of the Hillsborough disaster).

I think he went to Peterborough after us.

I know his brother and seen his debut as a sub where half the travelling support didn't know who he was. Jim Smith gave him his first game. (Arsenal away, day of the Hillsborough disaster).

I think he went to Peterborough after us.

Didn't he get kneecapped on Shields Road after an altercation with a 'business associate'?

Just had a quick google on David Roche to see what he was upto.

1995: Got jailed for 4 years because of stabbing a bouncer in Circus Circus after he had been barred from Madisons

2003: Jailed again (8 years) after being involved in a 500,000 drugs racket.