Is Piers Morgan the biggest twat in the world?

Ayatollah Hermione

Is Piers Morgan The Biggest Twat in the World?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like who? I mean obviously Mugabe is a worse person, but Morgan has so many facets of his personality that would have me reaching for a suicide jacket.

Mike Ashley, Derek Llambias, Graeme Souness, that cunt who presents Top Gear, David Cameron, Cherie Blair, John Terry, Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness, Robert Mugabe [as you mention him], Tony Blair, George Osborne, Russell Brand.......I'm just warming up.

Mike Ashley, Derek Llambias, Graeme Souness, that cunt who presents Top Gear, David Cameron, Cherie Blair, John Terry, Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness, Robert Mugabe [as you mention him], Tony Blair, George Osborne, Russell Brand.......I'm just warming up.

Hard to argue with any of them to be fair. The reason I asked you the question was more to highlight (what seemed like) you saying the equivalent of "Ahh, he's not that bad"... as if you liked the guy. But yeah, on that who's who of thundercunts, he probably isn't No 1

Hard to argue with any of them to be fair. The reason I asked you the question was more to highlight (what seemed like) you saying the equivalent of "Ahh, he's not that bad"... as if you liked the guy. But yeah, on that who's who of thundercunts, he probably isn't No 1

:lol:

aye.

I haven't paid much attention to him, apart from his TV show, but he didn't strike me as being THAT bad ....... anyway, there are thousands of other cunts.......

Steve Cram, Sam Allardyce, David Speedie, Neil Lennon, Garth Crooks, Gordon Brown, Edwina Currie, Maggie Thatcher, Arthur Scargill, Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini, Bob Murray, Kieron Dyer, Abu Hamza, Nick Clegg.........for example.

• 3 years later...

He has admitted that he has been keeping a diary for the last ten years. The lone subject of his ramblings is Donald Trump.

I turned to a matter of even greater global debate: his hair. Its not a hairpiece! he howled, its my real hair. You know that.

I do, because he once let me touch it during filming of Celebrity Apprentice.

Its an extraordinary creation, like a flowing golden lions mane combed over, Bobby Charlton style. Only Trump insists its not a combover.

• 5 years later...

“Leaving Arsenal was the most difficult decision I have ever had to make.” 

“Well, it was up until Piers Morgan said he would kill himself if I left.”

“Then it became something of a no-brainer.”

-van Persie-

• Haha 6