Happy 4th July to all our American posters

Gemmill

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie, was that black woman you banged a Londoner? And how black was she exactly?

Floating teeth in dark nightclub black.

MK Dons have more history than America.

except that bit about them yanks winning WWII

They're larger than life most Yanks I've met, some canny people to be honest, but the lack of respect they showed to some Mexicans got my back up at the time. (I was on holiday). Plus they would talk to anybody so friendly are they, but when they sussed out you weren't American about half backed off as they were out their comfort zone. In my opinion of course. One bloke proudly told me he Irish then half an hour later asked me to draw a rough map of where Ireland was. :)

This moaning bastard I work with was saying he'd never sleep with a black woman, or any woman of any other ethnicity or nationality other than ENGLISH. What a sorry excuse for a heterosexual. I said, "who'd you rather sleep with out of Beyonce or Anne Widdecomme?" to which he replied, "Is Beyonce English?" "No."

"Then obviously Anne Widdecomme you idiot."

I don't know how anyone could live in the north-west of England, where it is predominantly populated by white English people, and come away with the idea that white people are superior to other races, or that we're cleverer as a nation than other places. Every type of mental and physical deficiency known to man is on display everywhere you look here.

We've a lot in common with them, and not just in the obvious ways. The country and bluegrass music traditions have extensive songbooks from US coalmining regions full of tales that would resonate throughout NE England. I've been diving into all that stuff recently and it's very rewarding, if just a tiny bit depressing once you reach your 37th ballad of the day about black lung.

I don't know how anyone could live in the north-west of England, where it is predominantly populated by white English people, and come away with the idea that white people are superior to other races, or that we're cleverer as a nation than other places. Every type of mental and physical deficiency known to man is on display everywhere you look here.

BUT THERE OUR DEFISHENSIES

except that bit about them yanks winning WWII

They didn't do anything though. Britain and Russia won World War 2. America's contribution was a distant fourth to other commonwealth countries like Canada and Australia who didn't shirk their responsibilities from the start. Lets face it Germany, Britain and the Commonwealth could've taken over the world, but we stood up for what was right avoided capitulation, bombed their cities, and bravely lasted 6 years in a war that only Russia's contribution can be compared to.

This moaning bastard I work with was saying he'd never sleep with a black woman, or any woman of any other ethnicity or nationality other than ENGLISH. What a sorry excuse for a heterosexual. I said, "who'd you rather sleep with out of Beyonce or Anne Widdecomme?" to which he replied, "Is Beyonce English?" "No."

I'm with you and Captain Kirk on this one, I'd have shagged the hairs on a barbers shop floor whether the delectable lady quivering like a dying toad, was English, Thai, black or from the inner crust of Saturn.

Anne Widdecomme would be a step too far though. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm going to use that as a sig.

I think what grates is the American news stuff getting a disproportionate amount of coverage over here. Plus a little bit of perspective of global history and the part played by other countries in that history.

That and the fucking basin brow haircuts they give their spoiled brats, obviously.

Would you be more upset at being a mackem or an american Stevie?

Well if I was born either species, I'd not know any different. I'd enjoy cheysey chips, and 4lb burgers like it was normal behaviour.

I think what grates is the American news stuff getting a disproportionate amount of coverage over here. Plus a little bit of perspective of global history and the part played by other countries in that history.

That and the fucking basin brow haircuts they give their spoiled brats, obviously.

It doesn't get that much coverage though, it's usually when there's an election on or a G8 summit, or 300 dead in some pathetic tornado. You think they'd move the thick cunts.

What I know about America which is fuck all really, the utter tramps are in the South they make mackems seem educated, and in the North East it's the equivalent of the South East of England.

Edited by McFaul

I'm sure the black folk from Jersey, Harlem, the Bronx, Boston, Philly etc. Wouldn't fit in too well round the posh parts of London

They'd fit in to London generally though.

I'm sure the black folk from Jersey, Harlem, the Bronx, Boston, Philly etc. Wouldn't fit in too well round the posh parts of London

"Jersey". It's not Bergerac son.

They didn't do anything though. Britain and Russia won World War 2. America's contribution was a distant fourth to other commonwealth countries like Canada and Australia who didn't shirk their responsibilities from the start. Lets face it Germany, Britain and the Commonwealth could've taken over the world, but we stood up for what was right avoided capitulation, bombed their cities, and bravely lasted 6 years in a war that only Russia's contribution can be compared to.

:rimshot: chomptastic.... :taunt: