Happy 4th July to all our American posters

Gemmill

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Face fucking getting in the swing of things. :lol:

50s/60s America has to be the time/place to have been brought up as a kid like. It looked quality.

Post the most American image you can think of in honour of our American brothers and sisters:

apollo.jpg

Edited by Gemmill

Post the most American image you can think of in honour of our American brothers and sisters

Been listening to the bugle podcast you recommended. Pissing myself when John Oliver was doing the bit on the most American scene he's ever witnessed.....US navy personnel on the deck of an aircraft carrier in the Hudson river, hitting baseballs from an inflatable podium into the river...to be collected by men on Jetskis.

Been listening to the bugle podcast you recommended. Pissing myself when John Oliver was doing the bit on the most American scene he's ever witnessed.....US navy personnel on the deck of an aircraft carrier in the Hudson river, hitting baseballs from an inflatable podium into the river...to be collected by men on Jetskis.

Aye that was class. It's a good podcast, although not as funny as the Bill Burr one I mentioned the other day.

His co host can get a bit shit on the Bugle, and there's times it sounds like Oliver's giving him a sympathy laugh. Still good though.

I'd like to go to Burningman one year but i feel i may have missed the boat seeing as i dont think a week in the desert getting cunted for nothing with complete strangers in the name of art is something i would survive anymore.

I subscribed to that Bill Burr one, not had a listen yet. It better be good or i'll be putting a claim in for wasting my time.

It might just be my sense of humour, but he gets genuine lols out of me on a regular basis. I'm pleased I'm driving to work rather than listening to it on the metro, put it that way.

I'm working my way through the old ones as well. His craic about that Miami bloke getting his face eaten off was quality. On about how he wouldn't have the strength to come back from something like that or like what happened to Christopher Reeve - says he'd just write "Sounds good" on a post it and stick it to his forehead and point to it every time the doc spoke to him, just biding his time til he gets the first opportunity to drive his wheelchair out of an upstairs window. You might have had to be there like but i'm giggling typing it up. :lol::blush:

Gemmil that Moth podcast you listen is fucking GAY!

The first one I listened to was a guy telling us how he grew up with his father making him hunt it was shite and the moral was it, because his dad forced him, it casued him to like cock instead of minge.

DELETED!

You fucking Yorkshire mongoloid! The stories are about a range of topics. I think maybe you felt a kinship with that kid and panic deleted it.

:blush2:

It was weird as fuck man, sounded lie outback America where they kill people for not loving the "Lord Jaysus Chrrrrist"