DEad Poets Society

LeazesMag

I think its more sinster than that. I have no objection to anything (within reason) that brings people together in a social setting and I think genuine mates helping each other out in business terms is fine up to a point but when it goes all secretive and you get whole professions like the Police using it far too dodgily for promotions etc then it becomes wrong.

Its similar to the semi-mythical old school tie - people doing deals based on a nod and a wink of questionable association rather than on ability/fair price.

ah, the old myths still run :lol: It's always those who for some reason think they should be party to any information they like who demand or think they have a right to this sort of information. There is nothing secret about it, there are plenty of websites about it for starters. Why should a group of people, who get to know each other through a medium of some kind, not harbour confidentialities about each other ?

Freemasonry covers all sorts of people all over the world. You show respect to all your "Brothers" and their families, no matter what your backround, rich, poor, of all backrounds, all nationalities - does that sound like a "rich mans club" ?

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, the old myths still run :lol: It's always those who for some reason think they should be party to any information they like who demand or think they have a right to this sort of information. There is nothing secret about it, there are plenty of websites about it for starters. Why should a group of people, who get to know each other through a medium of some kind, not harbour confidentialities about each other ?

Freemasonry covers all sorts of people all over the world. You show respect to all your "Brothers" and their families, no matter what your backround, rich, poor, of all backrounds, all nationalities - does that sound like a "rich mans club" ?

Alive and dead ???

I stand corrected.

I take it the goats fuck them, then?

No mixed lodges?

mixed Lodges ? Isn't even Freemasonry exempt from all these pc correct do gooder fuckwits either then :unsure:

mixed Lodges ? Isn't even Freemasonry exempt from all these pc correct do gooder fuckwits either then :unsure:

Women, they're called women.

Freemasonry covers all sorts of people all over the world. You show respect to all your "Brothers" and their families, no matter what your backround, rich, poor, of all backrounds, all nationalities - unless they have tits and a minge, in which case they can have their own separate little club.

:)