Dogs.

wolfy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the earth was stationary wolfie we'd be caught and crushed by the suns gravity non?

*I was gonna say retrograde/diminishing orbit... :lol:

"

What is a gravity well?

A gravity well is the pull of gravity that a large body in space exerts. The larger the body (the more mass) the more of a gravity well it has. The Sun has a large (or deep) gravity well.

In simple terms it's only our mass + orbit + spin that keeps us a mean distance.

IF the sun was orbiting us there would be no counterforce and we'd be pulled in and crushed.

Edited by Park Life

the unicorns obviously

Don't be fucking daft man, I'm being serious.

Besides, the centaurs wiped out the unicorns centuries ago in the Battle of Benwell Heights

If the earth was stationary wolfie we'd be caught and crushed by the suns gravity non?

"

What is a gravity well?

A gravity well is the pull of gravity that a large body in space exerts. The larger the body (the more mass) the more of a gravity well it has. The Sun has a large (or deep) gravity well.

Doesn't believe in gravity.

Edited by Gemmill

To be honest, I do not fully know, maybe the moon has an influence but not quite as we have been told, although I would go with a sort of static type pull of the tides or whatever, who knows.

Without tides wolfie there'd be no life on earth.

"

What is a gravity well?

In simple terms it's only our mass + orbit + spin that keeps us a mean distance.

IF the sun was orbiting us there would be no counterforce and we'd be pulled in and crushed.

To be truthful mate, no one knows what the sun actually is made up of , it's just all guess work.

what a bizarre conspiracy theory. who's in on it? and why? why are the corrupt agents of the world keeping the huddled masses in the dark over the great satellite lie?

what a bizarre conspiracy theory. who's in on it? and why? why are the corrupt agents of the world keeping the huddled masses in the dark over the great satellite lie?

Tbf Nasa do charge a fuck load for essentially 60's technology. :lol:

No it isnt.

It's how your brain and you body communicate Mr fukin medilab. :lol:

"Salt is an electrolyte that our body needs. Electrolytes are minerals that dissolve in water and carry electrical charges. Pure water does not conduct electricity, but water containing salt does. Since electrolytes have an electrical charge they can move through the cell membranes and thus carry other nutrients with them into the cells. They also carry messages along your nerves and help control things like your heartbeat."

No wonder they keep you and your counting frame in the dark cellar. ;)

Edited by Park Life

It's how your brain and you body communicate Mr fukin medilab. :lol:

And i know how yachtsmen in the depths of the southern ocean communicate by video with the UK. By satellite, not by saltwater phone signals.

And i know how yachtsmen in the depths of the southern ocean communicate by video with the UK. By satellite, not by saltwater phone signals.

It's the future but clearly not yours.