How well paid you are

Happy Face

Wool you two stop with the puns. Threads are always getting fleeced like this.

The shear cheek of you!

You're always ramming puns down our neck …chops. :outahere:

Agneau I sound peeved, but gigot to such lengths deserves the strongest response.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't bother me if people ask me how much i earn/what i do, might not be more than some people but i've done alright considering i didn't bother with uni/a-levels

@women asking you, that'd be it done and dusted for me if someone asked me that as some sort've vetting question, Went out with a girl before i got this job and it was a real sticking point (main reason it didn't work out tbh)

I now earn double around what the guy she married does, as her gamble didn't pay off i guess :razz:

Mad when women pretty much get the same pay & in some age groups more. :lol:

hum equel pay should be for all sexs

Aye, but women are more likely to get pregnant than men, meaning they're more likely to miss work than men. Plus, they're irrational 1 week out of four... would you want them making important decisions when they've got Aunt Flow round to stay? Women are forever harping on about their ability to multi-task, but I want employees that are focused on the job at hand, not distracted by other nonsense.

Women, know your place.

Aye, but women are more likely to get pregnant than men, meaning they're more likely to miss work than men. Plus, they're irrational 1 week out of four... would you want them making important decisions when they've got Aunt Flow round to stay? Women are forever harping on about their ability to multi-task, but I want employees that are focused on the job at hand, not distracted by other nonsense.

Women, know your place.

My cousin got up the duff a few weeks after she got a new job and has just taken maternity leave at 33 weeks.

They must be delighted... :lol:

My experience of women that have got to the top is that they're total fucking arseholes. I don't know if the only type of woman that can get to the top is an arsehole, whether they feel they have to act like arseholes to get/stay there, or whether it's just been an unfortunate coincidence.

But pretty much without exception, you wouldn't want to spend any more time in their company than is absolutely necessary.

Women, know your place.

:lol:

Yep, I had a year off ;)

My cousin got up the duff a few weeks after she got a new job and has just taken maternity leave at 33 weeks.

They must be delighted... :lol:

One of my best mates is a teacher and gave birth just after the summer holidays, then took the maximum maternity leave possible, and then subsequently handed in her notice. Now that she's had a year off she's applied for and been offered her old job back. She's taking that and, without a hint of awareness, is openly talking about having another bairn. :lol:

One of my best mates is a teacher and gave birth just after the summer holidays, then took the maximum maternity leave possible, and then subsequently handed in her notice. Now that she's had a year off she's applied for and been offered her old job back. She's taking that and, without a hint of awareness, is openly talking about having another bairn. :lol:

That really is taking the piss mind.

That really is taking the piss mind.

Matt and Martin will know what I mean when I say "Sometimes I can see her boyfriend's point of view".

My experience of women that have got to the top is that they're total fucking arseholes. I don't know if the only type of woman that can get to the top is an arsehole, whether they feel they have to act like arseholes to get/stay there, or whether it's just been an unfortunate coincidence.

But pretty much without exception, you wouldn't want to spend any more time in their company than is absolutely necessary.

Is that not true of all people who get to 'the top' of the so-called accounting profession?