Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

Mrs PL has just said "there's more red ones than blue ones..." :lol:

no one was saying they were boring when they were twatting Ireland either.....best team in the competition by country mile, regardless of formation.

Agree totally.

How anyone can say they are boring is beyond me to be honest. I think they are sublime, with or without strikers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I agree with you there, except the Ireland match.

Depends how the other team sets up as much as Spain though I think

Sick of the BBC wanking over Spain like.

Won three major tournaments on the bounce, you want the BBC to dismiss this?

They've played some amazingly technical football, and while it's not to everybody's taste, you can't argue with the results. They've played without strikers the last couple of game sand still out-scored all but the Germans.

I get that it's desirable to disagree with the status quo, but to complain that one of the best sides to take the field is getting praised is frankly ridiculous.

It's been winding me up forever who Del Bosque looks like, and it's finally hit me.

Chief Quimby off Inspector Gadget.

quimby-2.jpg

Surely you meant

0804allo.jpg

Won three major tournaments on the bounce, you want the BBC to dismiss this?

They've played some amazingly technical football, and while it's not to everybody's taste, you can't argue with the results. They've played without strikers the last couple of game sand still out-scored all but the Germans.

I get that it's desirable to disagree with the status quo, but to complain that one of the best sides to take the field is getting praised is frankly ridiculous.

...um no mate i was just saying i was getting sick of hearing about it :/

I think anyone with a footballing brain would love their team to play like Spain. Doesn't mean I want repeats of Lawrenson and Hansen pissing themselves over it.

...um no mate i was just saying i was getting sick of hearing about it :/

I think anyone with a footballing brain would love their team to play like Spain. Doesn't mean I want repeats of Lawrenson and Hansen pissing themselves over it.

1. BBC red button
  2. switch from TV to No commentary
  3. stop your whining

1. BBC red button
  2. switch from TV to No commentary
  3. stop your whining

Ive got terrestrial.

Ive got the mute button though.... should i use that???

Edited by ADP

That was a master class from Spain. Amazing goals, Italy outclassed. They will rightly go down as one of the best sides ever, alongside the Brazil of Pele in the 70s. England are so far behind, it's scary.