Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vialli and Peacock would be baldy beardy overload.

Speaking of which, I'm currently sporting a fanny scratcher and am tempted to go baldy-beardy.

Hasn't he become a priest or some shit?

Wiki says yes, so that's another thing religion has fucked up.

Edited by The Fish

Speaking of which, I'm currently sporting a fanny scratcher and am tempted to go baldy-beardy.

Wiki says yes, so that's another thing religion has fucked up.

Chicks dig the "upside doon heed" look.

I hope the Italians don't try and be too Italian in the final and instead continue to play the same way - they remind me of the 2006 WC - just getting better game by game.

The German press aren't too happy. Their player scores always use the school mark system of 1-5, corresponding to A-E on exams here. But apparently they were shite enough tonight that the introduction of a 6 was necessary. :lol:

bildk.png

I'm Italian descendent,

Same, so I'm glad they got through as it's given me someone to sort of root for in the final. Hope they smash the boring Spaniards so that this whole playing without a striker thing doesn't gain popularity.

The Italians winning the whole thing would make me feel a lot less bad about England's performance in all.

Hope they smash the boring Spaniards so that this whole playing without a striker thing doesn't gain popularity.

The Italians winning the whole thing would make me feel a lot less bad about England's performance in all.

Agreed on both counts.

• I think England will get out of the group, purely because Ukraine and Sweden are shite. - we did
  • I think we'll draw with France, they're alright but they're not Spain. - we drew 1-1
  • I wouldn't be surprised if we draw 2 of the 3 games and win one. - we were involved in draws
  • Regardless it ends in the Quarters - aye
  • Spain will win it again. - aye
  • Germany will be shite. - aye
  • Portugal will turn the krauts over. - lost 1-0
  • Russia will win comfortably on Friday. - won 4-1
  • Ireland and Italy will get 1 point each a draw between each other - wide of the mark
  • Poland will win their group. - wide of the mark
  • Ukraine will go out in the first round. - they did
  • Ronaldo will be top scorer in the competition. - still joint top scorer
  • Howard Webb will make a few fuck ups. - more than a few
  • If you back Ireland against Spain with a +2 handicap you'll still lose. - Ireland lost 4-0

Not bad.