Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ze Jormans in extra time

by the look of the first 15 minutes I can't see Italy holding on til half time! Was expecting far more confidence from our pasta bothering brethren

by the look of the first 15 minutes I can't see Italy holding on til half time! Was expecting far more confidence from our pasta bothering brethren

:lol:

Nothing to see here.

Not sure what I enjoy more, when Balotelli does his bored/TCB look after scoring or when he plainly wants to scream like a girl and run and wave his hands about but struggles to keep it under a veneer of machismo.

That vow not to celebrate until he scores the world cup winner is facing it's toughest test.

FUCKING LAWRO FUCK OFF IF A BALL BEING BELTED IN YOUR FACE WOULDNT PUT YOU ON THE FLOOR FOR A FEW SECONDS YOU FUCKING BITTER TWISTED FREAK

Edited by ADP

Everyone knows how much I like stats, but I'm getting fucking sick of hearing how many passes players have managed.

Every time I hear the phrase "pass completion rate" it makes me hate Allardyce that little bit extra.

:lol: Aye, Shearer being utterly outclassed by two lads who aren't even speaking their mother tongue.

thought he was decent in his first game, but since then he's been shit. Shame they can't tempt Gavin Peacock back, he was quality.