Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribery and Nasri are both massively overrated. I think HBA should be a definite starter for them, especially as he's used to playing with Cabeye.

Still, don't see anything but a narrow France win now. We'll park the bus and barely meander into their half whilst they flatter to deceive until they get a breakthrough on 75 minutes.

Ribery and Nasri are both massively overrated. I think HBA should be a definite starter for them, especially as he's used to playing with Cabeye.

:aye: Especially Ribery, Mexes isn't great either as Paddocklad mentioned. Still think France will win mind but I don't see it being a drubbing or owt.

What did he say? I'm trying to spare myself as much of the build up as possible.

Nowt spoiled . You've missed France's ice jackets and a replay of 3 or 4 England World Cup goals .

That and Viera's head is slightly more spherical than yesterday.

I've heard that Hitler was advised to start a vegetarian diet by his doctor, to suppress his excessive flatulence.

You're all muddled.

"No more juice". His doctor said. Didn't end well.

Moved house today so no Sky til tomorrow and no tv ariel...live in middle of nowhere. MAD!!!! Lucky my wife had the foresight to sort out our internet so I gotta stream..

Milner's fucking shit, we're sitting too deep really I understand the tactics but just letting them camp out on the 18 yard line and shoot at will isn't sensible with players like Cabaye and Nasri on their side.

Milner, Parker & Young been poor IMO.

The Ox started well and died out. Terry & Lescott playing well.

WTF was Gerrard doing diving at that ball to block it and then pussy out of it and turning his body. Cath word.

Milner, Parker & Young been poor IMO.

Aye Young has looked clueless today, reading everything wrong, 2nd to everything.

Thought we were playing well until the goal and although I agree with sitting back a bit after the goal I didn't expect us to concede that much territory and possession.