Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said it was a borderline red tbf.

He did after aye, it was his tone after saying "hell say he's entitled to out his arm up for leverage there" that made me chuckle

Win some you lose some. Torres is a joke footballer now never seen a footballers career nosedive as quickly as this. He could've realistically scored a hattick, no composure. Shit game though, but Spain lost their opening game of the World Cup and look what happened. Still favourites I think. Whatever happens we need to avoid them in the Quarter Final. Xabi Alonso was very poor by his standards as was Busquets. On to Ireland now would be great if they can qualify and play us in the QF.

was it a shit game?

I enjoyed it, it wasnt a balls out end to end thriller, it was more considered than that, both sides played their way.

Looking at the Croatia team if they perform they should smash the Irish. Hopefully Ireland can win, although I'm sure they will be supporting France tomorrow.

As I was walking to work I popped a tenner on the Italy win just before DiNatalie scored, so I was full of smiles as I got on the tube...

Useless Italians?

was it a shit game?

I enjoyed it, it wasnt a balls out end to end thriller, it was more considered than that, both sides played their way.

was it a shit game?

First half was the worst of the tournament. Second the pace picked up a bit for 20 minutes and that was it. Hopefully Ireland will be more entertaining I'm not holding me breath though.

Cant say I agree with you, and I'm definitely not alone in it, thats football though

looking forward to this, croatia have a very good side on paper, should be decent