Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you've now got enough money together to donate to the SBR Foundation? Money that will go towards helping cancer sufferers.

Maybe you've now got enough money together to donate to the SBR Foundation? Money that will go towards helping cancer sufferers.

Maybe I have I'll donate the money, and maybe you'll shut the fuck up you little mug.

Didn't realise Denmark were ranked in the top 10 in the world like. Only saw the second half but that game is what modern football is about, frantically defending leads, committing few men forward, just fucking boring. Holland were shite too, and the second game was nee better.

You'll see a proper team today.

aye both games yesterday were tough to watch like, the dutch would be millllllles better if they just played with Van bommel sitting in front of the back 4

then having Huntelarr up front on his own with Snjider in behind him, robben and Van persie on either side and VdV in front of van bommel

aye both games yesterday were tough to watch like, the dutch would be millllllles better if they just played with Van bommel sitting in front of the back 4

then having Huntelarr up front on his own with Snjider in behind him, robben and Van persie on either side and VdV in front of van bommel

I didn't realise you were unbeaten in 15 games. Regardless of the opposition that is quite impressive for the pool of players you have. Not a foregone conclusion the game tonight, far from it, especially when you look at Croatia's recent form. You've got 6 points to play for, I'd say it's must win tonight though personally, or draw, beat Italy and hope Croatia get proper humped off Spain.

Still won. v7qo7s.jpg

So that's £40 on the "easy money" double, plus £25 on a dog and one half of the "easy money" double, one would likely surmise there was another bet on the other half of the "easy money" double an allaround similar stake. That's £100 quid-ish (at least, I suspect) on one nights betting.

You need help.

So that's £40 on the "easy money" double, plus £25 on a dog and one half of the "easy money" double, one would likely surmise there was another bet on the other half of the "easy money" double an allaround similar stake. That's £100 quid-ish (at least, I suspect) on one nights betting.

You need help.

You need help.

Don't surmise just pipe down. £65 outlay £225 back. Edited by McFaul

Depends if he's better what he can afford or not, one mans £5quid weekend punt is another mans 20

Depends if he's better what he can afford or not, one mans £5quid weekend punt is another mans 20

The blokes a wank. I'm actually well, well up over the last few months.

Spain 10/11 today, has got me straining at the leash. Italy are a terrible side, even Pirlo is a pale shadow, while Spain go from strength to strength.

Maybe I have I'll donate the money, and maybe you'll shut the fuck up you little mug.

Mug? You're on here bragging about the money you've won over the last few months yet you've reneged on a bet for a cancer charity. What does that say about the sort of man you are?

Mug? You're on here bragging about the money you've won over the last few months yet you've reneged on a bet for a cancer charity. What does that say about the sort of man you are?

It says a lot about you that you'd try to embarrass someone on here, to be quite honest it hasn't been the first thing on my mind, if I agreed to pay £100 I'll pay it, but if you did that to me in public, firstly you wouldn't dream of doing it and secondly I'd put you on your arse you cheeky cunt.

I keep expecting spain to go back to the old ways, great side but under performing

Italy's squad for this tournament is just awful like, injuries and retirements have just decimated their defense.

Pirlo's just fantastic like for such a lightweight fella he's just a brilliant reader of the game, and then just effortlessly passes it the length of the pitch, fella could land a ball on a 20p from 70 yards away

Aye he is a brilliant footballer. Shame he never made it away from Serie A though but having said that he's still got 2 Champions League Winners medal, and a World Cup winners medal so it's not all bad!

The rest though, I mean people can go on about Balotelli being brilliant, well I've yet to see any evidence of it, he's decent no more than that. He's nee Rooney. Their defence which was always their main asset is patchy, they just haven't got the same quality any more. Russia beat them 3-0 the other night, they lack pace and are there for anyone to turn over.

It says a lot about you that you'd try to embarrass someone on here, to be quite honest it hasn't been the first thing on my mind, if I agreed to pay £100 I'll pay it, but if you did that to me in public, firstly you wouldn't dream of doing it and secondly I'd put you on your arse you cheeky cunt.

Embarass? I've mentioned it respectfully a few times and you've had plenty of time. It's pathetic that you have to be shamed into paying a debt to a cancer charity.

Embarass? I've mentioned it respectfully a few times and you've had plenty of time. It's pathetic that you have to be shamed into paying a debt to a cancer charity.

Shamed? As I said it hasn't been at the forefront of my mind. I'll gladly pay £100 for SBR's charity. You used the word "reneged" on a bet. Where did I say I wasn't paying it like? That's reneging on a bet. I could have easily turned round and said ah I've paid it aye, but I'm a man of my word and I wouldn't do that. I'll actually go up to the Freeman and pay it so I've got a receipt. You're an arsehole, I hope I see you one day to convey that.

Don't surmise just pipe down. £65 outlay £225 back.

What about the £10 slip behind the "easy money" slip in the first photo ?? Did that win ??

That's £75 without supposition.

BTW - The £25 slip is awfully crumpled up, did trap 6 really win ??

Shamed? As I said it hasn't been at the forefront of my mind. I'll gladly pay £100 for SBR's charity. You used the word "reneged" on a bet. Where did I say I wasn't paying it like? That's reneging on a bet. I could have easily turned round and said ah I've paid it aye, but I'm a man of my word and I wouldn't do that. I'll actually go up to the Freeman and pay it so I've got a receipt. You're an arsehole, I hope I see you one day to convey that.

#

You haven't been glad to pay it so far, despite reminders. I used the word reneged because you've shown no intention of settling the bet.

You don't have to go anywhere. You can do it anonymously online right now and leave a message so we know it's you that paid.

Also, forget the hardman routine about how you'd love to see me and how you'd put me on my arse. You just come across as an idiot.

Edited by ewerk

What about the £10 slip behind the "easy money" slip in the first photo ?? Did that win ??

Aye pissed it by 8 length which is why I backed it. You usually back things you think will win, that's the idea behind placing a bet you know. The £10, I find out tonight, backed Robbie Keane for first goal.

#

You haven't been glad to pay it so far, despite reminders. I used the word reneged because you've shown no intention of settling the bet.

You don't have to go anywhere. You can do it anonymously online right now and leave a message so we know it's you that paid.

Also, forget the hardman routine about how you'd love to see me and how you'd put me on my arse. You just come across as an idiot.

#

I don't give a fuck if YOU know. The cheek of you is incredible. If you had any decency and you thought I hadn't paid it you'd have sent me a PM. You have no decency though. "WE KNOW" WE. WE. pmsl. You're a little Irishman who gets to a game every two years. Fucking WE. Who are you to tell me how to pay it as well? Like I say there's not a chance on earth you would speak to me like this if you were 2 foot in front of me, hence you are a coward.

There we go again, you're the fucking hardman who no one would dare speak back to in public. Catch yourself on.

And as I was one of the people who put the bet on with you then I should know whether you've paid it or not. It was an honour bet but as you've failed to show any honour up to this point then I would like to see evidence that you've paid. Basically, I'm calling you a charity thief.