Eurovision!

Meenzer

The Water Poet is one of our haunts! Careful you don't bump into Matt or the Fish having a boogie to the Russian grannies. ;)

I'll have to watch out for Bravado Dave trying it on with my Mrs.

I'd say I'd buy you a beverage but you'll be at the real shabang, won't you? :D

I'll have to watch out for Bravado Dave trying it on with my Mrs.

Might be up for a pre-Eurovision pint if you fancy it? I know Matt is around too.

Not even that this year - I'm with a bunch of other trip-to-Azerbaijan-refusers on Lanzarote, getting tanned (well, pink) and necking obscenely cheap spirits for the week. B)

Must catch up with you soon for a pint though. And do get together with the aforementioned reprobates, they're lovely really. ;)

Just watching this weeks Panorama about this carry-on in Azerbajan .

Crazy as a coconut .

I watched this overnight aswell. It's all absolutely mental.

I watched this overnight aswell. It's all absolutely mental.

Ach - terrible goings on .

Folk getting bulldozed out of their homes and the shocking regieme running amok was sad to see .

Whitley Bay - nil point .

I have been duped by my wife and her sister - got in from work, three s's, phone call from Mrs. F.

" We are at Sis's house. Kids are bathed , you're getting picked up in half an hour, Chinese is ordered. "

"Great" says I, only realising as I was on the way round that I'd been sandbagged. *

Still, clunge factor is decent so far.

Albania gets my vote , for pure Mentalism.

* that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

Just switched it on and it appears I've missed the lot! Looks like the usual bunch of nutters, deviants and trannies during the recap though.

Accidentally listened to a couple of minutes of one song on the radio last night. It was like having my ears brutally raped. Didn't realise til the song finished that I was listening to Eurovision. Wants knocking on the head.

Just seen on the news there, apparently an enquiry is already under way to work out what went so wrong for the UK. :lol: That should take ten seconds then. You picked a shit dirge of a song and you got a man in his 70s to sing it.

Just seen on the news there, apparently an enquiry is already under way to work out what went so wrong for the UK. :lol: That should take ten seconds then. You picked a shit dirge of a song and you got a man in his 70s to sing it.

Got nothing to do with it, it's 100% down to the voting system and the countries allowed to compete - the political voting is a joke (yes, we do it too), bordered countries always vote for each other and they all basically dislike the UK. No idea how Sweden won mind, most of the songs from the other countries all sound the same and are dated by a good 10-20 years in style. To be honest I don't know why the UK bother to enter or pump in as much cash as they do to subsidise the competition, it just humiliating every year.

http://running-jump.com/2012/05/26/eurovision-round-2-is-it-worth-it/

Edited by Armchair Pundit