Eurovision!

Meenzer

Well, you knew it was going to happen. :razz:

The big show's this Saturday night, but if you're bored and/or suicidal, BBC THREE will be showing the semi-finals at 8pm tonight (Tuesday) and Thursday. They're often the best place to see the real Eurotrash before it's heartlessly weeded out by the international voters.

Tonight, for example, you will enjoy this:

Mandinga_-_Zaleilah.jpg

and this:

572338_m0mst1w380h285q80v58341_OFS0016-20120224.jpg?version=1330123075

and this:

Valentina+Monetta+Facebook+Uh+Oh+EP+Eurovision.jpg

and, erm, this:

51618-800-460.jpg

What's not to like? :D

Well, you knew it was going to happen. :razz:

The big show's this Saturday night, but if you're bored and/or suicidal, BBC THREE will be showing the semi-finals at 8pm tonight (Tuesday) and Thursday. They're often the best place to see the real Eurotrash before it's heartlessly weeded out by the international voters.

Tonight, for example, you will enjoy this:

Mandinga_-_Zaleilah.jpg

Quick question- has this one got a cock or not?

IT'S A FIX.

Farkin' hell. Sorry about that, it really should have been in there. :unsure: All I can say is that you almost certainly had an awful lot less riding on it than I did. :lol:

Farkin' hell. Sorry about that, it really should have been in there. :unsure: All I can say is that you almost certainly had an awful lot less riding on it than I did. :lol:

No worries! You were only passing on a tip. I don't watch any singing programmes, she seemed decent though and a lot better than some of the other acts.

Quick question- has this one got a cock or not?

:lol:

I was going to say this too. The last one he put up who was a looker was an Israeli drag Queen. I was traumatised for about five minutes, the twat! :D

:lol: Romania got through (and is, indeed, all lady). Jedward also made it, with crushing inevitability.

Tonight's semi-final is full of tedious Balkan ballads, but I have high hopes for the Dutch woman wearing a thoroughly un-PC American Indian headdress. :)