What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cath sounds mint :D I say this as big a compliment as I could pay anyone, you could easily pass as someone from the toon! Not a hint of mackem to say you live in one of their heartlands nuw! Happy days. You can just tell when people sound canny and you do.

Amazed by JawD's voice like, I was expecting, Jimmy Nail of 2012 when he's trying to talk posh. He sounds a bigger charva than me! As does HMHM.

Cath sounds mint :D I say this as big a compliment as I could pay anyone, you could easily pass as someone from the toon! Not a hint of mackem to say you live in one of their heartlands nuw! Happy days. You can just tell when people sound canny and you do.

Amazed by JawD's voice like, I was expecting, Jimmy Nail of 2012 when he's trying to talk posh. He sounds a bigger charva than me! As does HMHM.

:lol:

Cheers pet. Not bad for someone who has lived in South Shields, Washington, Manchester, Gateshead (briefly) and Seaham!

:good: I do have a work voice as well like. Im told I also get broader and faster the more I drink :lol:

I was tempted to go on a rant about your fucking borders trying to made durham in mackemland. Hopefully my accent shows there are thorough breads in Durham ;)

Mind, Ive only been there 2 years like...

Andrew, you need to post yours like as I imagine you sounding like a 15yr old who's voice is just breaking. ;)

Reet - for Stevie - as I take exception to your comment ;) - Ive tried to do my reading voice while likely failing miserably (no, I havent done character voices, though I do for the kids..)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t5RzonxzTi

That sounds more like it ;) The last one sounded like Geoff Byker Grove, Tim Healy and Jimmy Nail in a big Geordie blender

That sounds more like it ;) The last one sounded like Geoff Byker Grove, Tim Healy and Jimmy Nail in a big Geordie blender

Cheeky fucker :lol: I divvint talk like this all the time (the way Im reading)