England

LeazesMag

Carroll in, is a surprise to me like. Carroll and Zamora definitely in, fuck me, Europe's defences must be quaking in their boots. In all seriousness Ireland took a better squad to Euro 88 and Italia 90 than we'll take to these hell holes. Speaking of which where's Nick Kielce these days?

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer on the telly this morning saying that this is the first time in a long time that the squad have gone to a major tournament without the weight of expectation that they'd win it hanging over them....

..... And that because of that lack of expectation THEY MIGHT JUST GO AND WIN IT!

What a pundit.

Edited by Gemmill

Shearer on the telly this morning saying that this is the first time in a long time that the squad have gone to a major tournament without the weight of expectation that they'd win it hanging over them....

..... And that because of that lack of expectation THEY MIGHT JUST GO AND WIN IT!

What a pundit.

Aye I saw that yesterday :icon_lol: it begins

Hart, Green, Ruddy

Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry

Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Milner

Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck

on standby - Butland Jagielka Henderson A Johnson Sturridge

Lack of Richards anywhere but at least its answered the question "how many better right backs does he think there is" with 1

That's about as good as we can muster tbh. I'd take Richards over Johnson and I'm not keen on Wellbeck or Downing but we're short on options.

It's a poor squad for me. Lacking in just about every area unless Caroll can make a mark.