Souness OUT

Pav

To be honest you have no chance of getting the majority of St James Park to get involved...

Most seem, for unknown reasons, to be content with the shower of shit that is in front of us each week.

The looks people got when Souness out chants were sung were that of disapproval and to leave St James Park listening to some supporters happy with what happened yesterday and some even voice their support for Souness was baffling...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest you have no chance of getting the majority of St James Park to get involved...

Most seem, for unknown reasons, to be content with the shower of shit that is in front of us each week.

The looks people got when Souness out chants were sung were that of disapproval and to leave St James Park listening to some supporters happy with what happened yesterday and some even voice their support for Souness was baffling...

73267[/snapback]

I can't understand it either. I reluctantly gave him a chance (on the basis you had to, once he'd joined as manager) but for me, it's just a case of when rather than if he leaves.

73267[/snapback]

See, I don't believe it helps the team when that kind of stuff gets sung. Plus, it was nothing more than a knee jerk reaction to people being fucked off by a bad goal. A bad goal that came about from two piss poor pieces of refereeing that allowed the Harlem Globetrotters to cheat another goal past us. Bloke next to me blamed Boumsong for the first one saying he had held the line too deep. He then slagged him for the second one saying he was holding them too high. Jesus fucking wept. Never been a fan of protesting during games, because fans who chose not to do it get stick and it causes friction and fighting, like what happened other end of my row yesterday. Fighting amongst ourselves for fucks sake.

In my view, Bramble was to blame for the first goal, Boumsong was to blame for the second. And that's been the case far too often from those two of late.

In my view, Bramble was to blame for the first goal, Boumsong was to blame for the second. And that's been the case far too often from those two of late.

73319[/snapback]

aye, Bramble responsible, but I'm becoming used to Boumsong's headless chicken act.

What was it fuckwit said when he bought him having "watched him a lot" - "he's a very good player, he reads the game, talks to his teammates and is what we need".

Well done fuckwit, 8m down the plughole, defend him now you clueless shite

73319[/snapback]

I totally agree, I think my point is (I do have one I think ;) ) that people knee-jerk at the match (myself included) which is why it aint the place for a protest, shown by the pockets of trouble in the ground yesterday. Before and after is the place to do it, not during.

73319[/snapback]

aye, Bramble responsible, but I'm becoming used to Boumsong's headless chicken act.

What was it fuckwit said when he bought him having "watched him a lot" - "he's a very good player, he reads the game, talks to his teammates and is what we need".

73332[/snapback]

Don't know if you watched MOTD but (as much as I hate him) Lee Dixon did an interesting analysis on what Bramble and Boumsong should have done to prevent the first goal and without going into too much detail, they did the complete opposite.

73319[/snapback]

73332[/snapback]

Boumsong is getting shitter than words can descibe over recent games; the thought that we have spent over £8 M on this clown to Glasgow Rangers of all people makes me sick.

Yesterday I booed off the team for the first time ever - I can't stand it any more. I wasn't alone either, only an idiot could be appeased by Clarke'g goal, but at least it shut up the smoggie bastards!

I think we all know now Souness is doomed and it's a case of when not if. I'm past caring about the timing, I just hope Shepherd can make a decent appointment next time - something I'm not optimistic about tbh.

73319[/snapback]

I totally agree, I think my point is (I do have one I think ;) ) that people knee-jerk at the match (myself included) which is why it aint the place for a protest, shown by the pockets of trouble in the ground yesterday. Before and after is the place to do it, not during.

73335[/snapback]

I agree to an extent but I just think the goal by JFH was the straw that broke the camel's back.

only an idiot could be appeased by Clarke'g goal, but at least it shut up the smoggie bastards!

73341[/snapback]

I celebrated more to fuck them off than because I was happy. When we got the corner I said to my mate 'this goes in all it does is paper over the cracks'. I stick by that, although I also stick by the opinion that Boro were fucking dreadful, which is why the result depresses me even more.

PS Special mention for the Smoggies fantastic sense of humour with 'your support is fucking shit.' Magic. ;)

Yesterday I booed off the team for the first time ever

73341[/snapback]

Confirms my firmly held belief that booing is for retards tbh. ;)

73346[/snapback]

People supporting Souness all this time despite the evidence of what he is doing to us are the retards tbh.

73341[/snapback]

73346[/snapback]

People supporting Souness all this time despite the evidence of what he is doing to us are the retards tbh.

73353[/snapback]

Save booing for the pantomime tbh. Speaking of which, make sure you shout 'he's behind you' at Bramble and Boumsong to let them know where the player they are meant to be marking is :rolleyes:

73341[/snapback]

73346[/snapback]

73353[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhhh no they aren't! :rolleyes:

I tell you what isn't helping us get rid of Souness that we need; the media. Hansen and Lawrenson will obviously continue to back their mate, and listening to 606 on the way home I was shocked to hear Alan Green declare himself as a 'close personal friend' of Souness. A number of NUFC fans came on to slag Souness and Green was having none of it. 'He's had loads of injuries, it's all the fans fault etc.' The BBC is just one big Souey love in.

So, if you didn't join in with the 'Souness Out' chants, does that make you pro-Souness?

73361[/snapback]

Not at all; I'm just a bit tetchy about Gemmill taking the piss because I booed the team AFTER the match for the first time ever, which was the result of serious provocation imo.

How else can people make their feelings known anyway? Do you reckon Shepherd is reading this?

I tell you what isn't helping us get rid of Souness that we need; the media. Hansen and Lawrenson will obviously continue to back their mate, and listening to 606 on the way home I was shocked to hear Alan Green declare himself as a 'close personal friend' of Souness. A number of NUFC fans came on to slag Souness and Green was having none of it. 'He's had loads of injuries, it's all the fans fault etc.' The BBC is just one big Souey love in.

73370[/snapback]

When we were coming back from Anfield (soopafan tbh ;) ) Green was going on about how bad Bowyer's tackle was (yellow card imo) yet when he was asked about Crouch, he reckoned he hadn't seen what Crouch had done. Getting as bad as TalkShite tbh.

73370[/snapback]

True, but Alan Oliver really slated Souness this morning on 5 live, which is the first decent thng he has done in ages. Souness cutting communication with his mouthpiece was an act of sheer stupidity, which is hardly surprising considering the man is a cowardly idiot!

When we were coming back from Anfield (soopafan tbh ;) ) Green was going on about how bad Bowyer's tackle was (yellow card imo) yet when he was asked about Crouch, he reckoned he hadn't seen what Crouch had done. Getting as bad as TalkShite tbh.

73376[/snapback]

I don't want to turn this into an Alan Green slagging thread...but go on then. He called Bolton 'ugly' and said they were like that 'week in week out' (how dare they get a draw against his beloved Liverpool!). A Bolton fan came on and said they'd outplayed both Arsenal and Everton so they weren't actually 'ugly' every week to which Green started in his pitch squeak going 'I never said that! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!'

We all heard you, you over-opinionated-Liverpool-loving-glory-seeking-

Souness-rimming little twat.

So, if you didn't join in with the 'Souness Out' chants, does that make you pro-Souness?

73361[/snapback]

Not at all; I'm just a bit tetchy about Gemmill taking the piss because I booed the team AFTER the match for the first time ever, which was the result of serious provocation imo.

73374[/snapback]

You feel ashamed of what you did. That's why you're tetchy.

73376[/snapback]

I don't want to turn this into an Alan Green slagging thread...but go on then. He called Bolton 'ugly' and said they were like that 'week in week out' (how dare they get a draw against his beloved Liverpool!). A Bolton fan came on and said they'd outplayed both Arsenal and Everton so they weren't actually 'ugly' every week to which Green started in his pitch squeak going 'I never said that! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!'

We all heard you, you over-opinionated-Liverpool-loving-glory-seeking-

Souness-rimming little twat.

73387[/snapback]

Aye I was listening to that. He was screeching "You're actually out of order here because I never said that!". Even though those were the EXACT words he'd used, the fat prick.

73361[/snapback]

73374[/snapback]

You feel ashamed of what you did. That's why you're tetchy.

73392[/snapback]

Do I fuck. ;)

True, but Alan Oliver really slated Souness this morning on 5 live, which is the first decent thng he has done in ages. Souness cutting communication with his mouthpiece was an act of sheer stupidity, which is hardly surprising considering the man is a cowardly idiot!

73379[/snapback]

A Newcastle fan rang 606 yesterday to explain this all to Green, how he'd changed his number, stopped talking to the local press, and stopped giving interviews after matches thus distancing himself even more from the fans. Green then gave a squeak, wet himself, then asked to be excused before going outside to cry. Probably.