Things that make you feel old

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

:suicide:

I've said it before, but I'm definitely going to his testimonial. If for no other reason than to see the great players he's taken to the field alongside; Glenn Helder, Clarence Acuna, Stephen Glass, Jamie McClen!

Will he get one? I knows he's been here more than ten years but he's been a fringe/reserve player for most of that. Hope he does though.

Wandered around the little town us girls lived in when we were at uni this morning and realising that it's 17 years since we all met. We must have looked like foreign tourists (or old grannies) as we were stopping and pointing every 2 minutes saying things like "Eeee, that's not changed" "Didn't that used to be Kwik Save" and " Remember the time Jo fell off the table in there drunk..."

Happy days :)

I was like that when I visited my uni city a few weeks back and it's only been about 3 years since I stopped living there.

It's weird to me as it is not a particularly impressive city but it holds happy memories so I always feel good when I go back there.

I went for a run around the park next to mine at the weekend and it now backs onto a massive industriial and office estate. In my head I heard myself say 'I remember when this was all fields.' Jesus fucking wept.

I went for a run around the park next to mine at the weekend and it now backs onto a massive industriial and office estate. In my head I heard myself say 'I remember when this was all fields.' Jesus fucking wept.

A friend of mine who's ten years older than me and grew up in Leecs once said that without a trace of irony when I was giving him a lift last year, I've never let him live it down since. :D

I was idly reading a book of my girlfriend's the other day called "How to be a woman". Mock abuse, tar and feather me at will, by all means, but read on at least:

There's a chapter on what to call her vagina (magnificently, she settles on 'cunt' in the end - incidentally something that the future Mrs LL also identifies with).

To research this the author put it to twitter and received a whole host of names - some funny, some quaint, some downright weird and worrying - but she amongst them were the names of three of the teletubbies - Tinkywinky, Lala and Po. Makes you wonder if that's what they're all named after - a set of cunts.