FA given Permission to speak to Roy Hodgson over England job

Tooj

Whatever our issues with him lately, the man [Harry]has been seriously jerked around on this one. It's humiliating for him really

1)How has he been jerked around? Do they mean by the FA? I can't remember them saying they wanted Droopy at anytime.

2) To be humiliated you need to be capable of feeling shame.

What Chelsea have is a short-term boost in the arm but not a long-term solution.

Aye, I'm ecstatic the Chelsea fans are chanting for Di Matteo to get the job. They'll be looking to change manager again within a year.

I'm loving the amount of uproar this appointment is causing amongst Liverpool fans. They seem to be overlooking the fact Woy's record in the league was pretty much the same as Dalglish's.

Btw how many times have we all said hopefully the next England manager will get rid of the old guard and start afresh with some of the younger players? :lol:

I'm loving the amount of uproar this appointment is causing amongst Liverpool fans. They seem to be overlooking the fact Woy's record in the league was pretty much the same as Dalglish's.

aye they seem genuinely outraged. mint :lol:

We had the best of the best (allegedly) with Capello, and looked even shitter than usual. Chelsea are showing atm that a good man manager trumps a good tactician sometimes

I think Chelsea have shown that their squad is the biggest group of cunts in the league. Senior players kicked off when AVB didn't play them every week, and it showed in the results. They're an absolute fucking disgrace. The fact that these people are starters for England goes to explain how shite the national team is. Would the Germans ever kick off like that? NO. They all bow down to the Fuhrer, the greater good of the country. They are A TEAM, not a group of UTTER CUNTS who happen to be multi-millionaires who are THICK AS FUCK, and have personalities like HERPES.

Right or wrong, those players are what we have. Managing them in the right way is the difference between winning and losing.

According to what has been discovered by the discipline of neuroscience, there is no such thing as free will. Our decisions are a series of neurological responses which depend on various factors including genetics, enviroment, etc, etc. Therefore it is inevitable when these cunts turn up

9355953.jpg

terry.jpg

Ashley+Cole.jpg

it is INEVITABLE that Roy Hodgson will have a neurological response where he basically thinks, "my god, what an awful bunch of seismic cunts these lot are." From that moment any possible success the England team could achieve will not materialise, because the cracks will only deepen. It is impossible to manage people like this, they are extreme narcissists with the social skills and tact of a rabid ferret. Do you see footballers in other European countries doing this shite?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

hes been world class consistently for years, a dip is expected, despite that he was still excellent in the CL semifinals

Regardless of his ability, his behaviour and personality affirms the likes of Terry when his psycopath tendencies kick in. England have major problems with the personalities of the people involved in my opinion.

If Terry gets convicted of being a racist then one of the main obstacles in the way of squad harmony will be removed. We might then stand half a chance of quarter final exit on penalties to a nation we've probably been at war with sometime in the last 200 years or so.

Spurs fans thinking that the FA have dicked Harry about are well wide of the mark..all they have to do is buy a newspaper in the morning and read the writers' names on the back page to see who they should be turning their guns upon. Am sort of pleased the FA appear not to have been swayed by the press on this. Or Harry couldve told them he didnt want it, or that he only wanted it for this summer. There will no doubt be claim and counter claim in the press on that one.

Hodgson doesnt have his teams play full steam ahead, on the front foot. Until the rise of Spain in the last few years quite a lot of succesful international sides have been a bit er "dull" like this; Greece and Italy spring to mind here, and a lot of the very good but ultimately unsuccessful German sides of the last few tournaments have been functional rather than inspired. He's managed 3 teams at summer tournaments too. Not bad, but England have tried every sort of manager in the past and all have been found wanting in one way or other, and with little expectation this time round he and the team might (comparatively) thrive.