Christmas Tree

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why. She isnt even attractive.

Certainly shagged worse.

It's not her anyway.

Wigan could probably sell another 8,000 tickets to Newcastle fans but they won't do it. Pissing me off you'll see lots of empty blue and red chairs when we could have them. I bet the crowd is about 18,000, it holds 25.

As my first proper away game, there is since we've been on this run of 6 unbeaten, i have a slight feeling of dread, in that we are going to either draw or get beat, but the other side of me says that we are playing so well that we're going to trounce the fuckers about 4,5 or even 6 - nil.

At the moment I can't seem to make up my mind as to which way it's going to go.

Anyway, either way I hope to have a grand day out, a few beers beforehand if I can find a decent pub (someone mentioned the red robin ? near the ground).

Edited by south_cheshire_toon

Just orgasmed

They are third in that form guide, mind.

We should beat them and beat them comfortably, but I'm sure that's what Arsenal, Man U, Stoke and Liverpool thought. I'm not just being pessimistic, but they are grafting in every game and in Moses they've a player who can provide that individual spark of ability that nicks a goal. We cannot switch off against them. I've faith in Pardew to keep the troops motivated, but this won't be an easy game and with the three remaining fixtures being who they are, if we truly want to challenge for the 4th spot we have to be beat Wigan on Saturday.

Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal thought they could waltz into this one and win without even trying. They were wrong.

Pardew is tactically switched on and won't underestimate Wigan. I don't expect us to murder them, but I don't expect us to play for a draw.

(I said)

It's gettin' hot in here

(so hot)

So take off all your clothes

I am gettin' so hot

(uh uh uh uh)

I wanna take my clothes off

Oh it's gettin' hot in here

(so hot)

So take off all your clothes

I am gettin' so hot

(uh uh uh uh)

I wanna take my clothes off

Yeah yeah come on

Got to laugh, Simon Bird sums it up perfectly in his column today :lol:

So what should have been a celebratory, joyous end to the season, with Newcastle comfortably clinching a Europa League spot, will now turn into a nerve fraying experience for fans.

Any other time I would predict a win there but after 6 wins in a row I find myself thinking that a slip up is just around the corner...

They're playing well, on the whole, and they do have a game-changer in Moses.

8 players have played for both teams....

Guesses only, no googling.

bramble, Ryan Taylor

edit. Caldwells x 2 ?

Edited by LeazesMag