Homophobia

Happy Face

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been the victim of at least one attempted rape and I'm still not prejudiced against the gays. In my mind, they weren't gay people, they were more like rabid animals let loose on the street. I sincerely doubt that a gay man has come on to Leazes Mag, he probably mistook his wife for a fat hairy gay bloke after he got back from a particularly heavy session at the pub.

Didn't see the comment about schoolkids, sorry. What was it you said?

That gay rights means forcing 6-year-olds to be transvestites, basically. :lol:

A lot of parents seemingly think that teaching gay rights in schools will turn their children...what a ridiculous thought! Introducing the idea of gay relationships into sex education, or any other class for that matter, can only help. The kids that do turn out gay will feel less alienated and less as if they are doing something 'wrong', and the other kids who will lead their straight lives will hopefully be educated enough not to hold a prejudice. Ridiculous to think that there will be any negative repercussions of it.

My little lad loves dressing up - right, I'm off to chin his teacher.…

… when he starts school in a year or two.

not quite, I asked if people think it would encourage them to show their feminine side and have a more balanced outlook later in life,having watched programmes like the tellytubbies carrying handbags ?

So what do people think ?

A lot of parents seemingly think that teaching gay rights in schools will turn their children...what a ridiculous thought! Introducing the idea of gay relationships into sex education, or any other class for that matter, can only help. The kids that do turn out gay will feel less alienated and less as if they are doing something 'wrong', and the other kids who will lead their straight lives will hopefully be educated enough not to hold a prejudice. Ridiculous to think that there will be any negative repercussions of it.

Teachers should make the students blow each other and engage in frottage, in can only help.

not quite, I asked if people think it would encourage them to show their feminine side and have a more balanced outlook later in life,having watched programmes like the tellytubbies carrying handbags ?

Regardless of what happens, I think those who have some sort of pre-disposition to being more feminine will end up showing their feminine side anyway. I think all it could encourage would be acceptance, both acceptance of others and acceptance of self. It is about education. We aren't all of a sudden going to turn into a nation of feminine boys because of introducing gay rights and what have you into schools (although recently this whole 'metrosexual' thing seems to have bloomed in popularity), just a nation who is more accepting of those with different sexualities.

EDIT: And before you go all Daily Mail on me: I am not suggesting that this will all of a sudden mean that it is acceptable to marry your pet/toaster/fridge e.t.c..

Edited by Nyff

Regardless of what happens, I think those who have some sort of pre-disposition to being more feminine will end up showing their feminine side anyway. I think all it could encourage would be acceptance, both acceptance of others and acceptance of self. It is about education. We aren't all of a sudden going to turn into a nation of feminine boys because of introducing gay rights and what have you into schools (although recently this whole 'metrosexual' thing seems to have bloomed in popularity), just a nation who is more accepting of those with different sexualities.

Puff.

EDIT: And before you go all Daily Mail on me: I am not suggesting that this will all of a sudden mean that it is acceptable to marry your pet/toaster/fridge e.t.c..

stop making things up, the other members of the forum frown on this sort of thing. Oh, its OK for some but not for others.

I don't read the Daily Mail, and I don't give a fuck what it may or may not print either.

Don't go all Guardian on me.

I think it should not be flaunted like it is. It all starts somewhere.

What have I made up? And I'm not saying you do read the Daily Mail, just giving an example of some of the shit they like to publish. Also, what exactly always starts somewhere?

That explains her reaction.

:lol: Imagine getting a stem on during an arse probe at the Drs. Got to be up there for embarrassing moments.

Fucking quote tags meaning i cant laugh at the whole joke there.

About as embarrassing as getting a check done at the GUM clinic, by a woman, with the window wide open on a cold winters day. (I don't have AIDS before anyone cracks that one btw)

Wor lass has my bairns playing with cooking things and playing "pretend" etc. I fun fight with them and play football. She cuddles them when they fall, I tell them to get back up, say "ow" and carry on.

Basically they get the soft side from her and I try and balance it my toughening them up. Seems fine to me.

That said, my eldest hates pink "eeeww thats for girls!".

TBf, if you're Gay fine, be gay. But if you are not gay, then stop mincing and pull your fucking pants up properly :lol:

Sure we had a thread about this recently..

Anyone see Louis Theroux last night?

When he asked an autistic teenage lad who was clearly gay if he wanted a hug and the lad pulled a face and gave it "ew! I'm not gay!". Louis was just being nice cos the lad seemed nervous, pretty sad he had such a complex about it jumped straight onto the defense.

I knew a gay guy (not at uni) who always said he wasn't gay he just liked to suck the occasional cock.

:lol: Buy a Calippo ffs.

At least it has a range of flavors! :lol: