Homophobia

Happy Face

another very good piece from brooker. i'm a big fan of his work.

i strongly agree that anyone who strongly objects to homosexuality in this day in age is almost certainly using their public display of digust as a defence mechanism in an attempt to supress their true feelings.

leazesmag is a closet bender basically.

Dr Gloom is a miserable transvestite who has moaned on for years that Mike Ashley isn't ambitious enough for him.

Except now that Mike Ashley has won 5 games on the bounce, he's pretending he is sucking Mike Ashleys cock. Until Mike Ashley stops winning games, then he will start moaning again and pretend he's always moaned about him.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KCG - are you adopted Scottish now then ??????? And what do you think will happen if they get full independence ?

Not Really I am proud to be English (well from the north east cockneys can fuck right off :-)) but I love living in Scotland. I think if Independence comes now (big if) nothing much will change to be honest. Except Scotland which is a nation in it's own right will have full democracy and self determinationism. At the last national election Scotland returned 1 Tory MP. And yet it is governed by the Tories. That can't be right.

I suppose not. Do you think they will financially survive ?

Yes. Decent manufacturing, oil, Water, wind and wave power, the country won't be rich like China but it has a lot more than Ireland. Depends how it is managed.

Did everyone who went to uni live with a funny gay bloke? It sounds like one big episode of Friends

Yes everyone lives with a funny gay bloke.

Didn't you?

I was the funny gay bloke

...you totally spoiled my fun there. Well-spotted. :D

:lol: Got an image of this kid with his left hand right up in your grill going "if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it."

you have no idea how accurate that is!

Not Really I am proud to be English (well from the north east cockneys can fuck right off :-)) but I love living in Scotland. I think if Independence comes now (big if) nothing much will change to be honest. Except Scotland which is a nation in it's own right will have full democracy and self determinationism. At the last national election Scotland returned 1 Tory MP. And yet it is governed by the Tories. That can't be right.

I suppose not. Do you think they will financially survive ?

Yes. Decent manufacturing, oil, Water, wind and wave power, the country won't be rich like China but it has a lot more than Ireland. Depends how it is managed.

and how much in grants etc do they get from the English Parliament per head of population ?

Which one was the Bum Fiend in Friends like?

Gunther wannit?

Must've been Bi- didn't he lust after Brad Pitts bird.

Much as Brad Pitt is the safe "If you were, who would you?" answer, Jennifer Aniston is the safe "I am, but I don't want to say I am" answer.

(That made sense in my head)

FAO Leazes.

Nothing. Scotland provides 9.6% of UK government revenues and receives 9.3% back in the Barnett formula payments

is that so ?

Does that mean all the jocks have to go home :lol: (joking).

Much as Brad Pitt is the safe "If you were, who would you?" answer, Jennifer Aniston is the safe "I am, but I don't want to say I am" answer.

(That made sense in my head)

:lol:

If I had too, I'd choose CT - wouldn't feel a thing :)

Aye but I've heard the words "I hate gay people". Why would you hate someone because of their sexual orientation. I've been approached by a few gays in the past as well didn't bother me in the slightest (one night I even got a couple of free lines off this kid in Rockshots), in fact I tell you what right some of the best nights out I've had in town have been in bars and clubs which are 50/50 heterosexual/gay.

I've nowt against them, but I don't think it should be flaunted so openly. Each to their own, but I don't really want to know and I don't want some fucker approaching me and making it obvious, which has happened as it has with you.

Fucking hell, man :lol:

So you can be gay, but you've got to be straight acting and make sure that you aren't making it too obvious that you are gay? If you don't get on with people who are overly camp then fair enough, but that is their choice of how they choose to show their sexuality. Do you have an issue with 'lads' lusting over girls that walk by? It is just two ends of the spectrum - you get some who want to show off their 'straightness' by being super macho and heterosexual and some who want to show off their feminine side and as such come across super camp. People should be able to express their sexuality as they like. Not saying that I don't always find 'super camp' annoying, but I would find it more annoying if they felt the need to try and tone it down because others are prejudice against them because of their 'in your face' sexuality.

FAO Leazes.

Nothing. Scotland provides 9.6% of UK government revenues and receives 9.3% back in the Barnett formula payments

is that so ?

Does that mean all the jocks have to go home :lol: (joking).

No we are going to bus all our drug addicts to London the day before independence is declared.

Aye but I've heard the words "I hate gay people". Why would you hate someone because of their sexual orientation. I've been approached by a few gays in the past as well didn't bother me in the slightest (one night I even got a couple of free lines off this kid in Rockshots), in fact I tell you what right some of the best nights out I've had in town have been in bars and clubs which are 50/50 heterosexual/gay.

I've nowt against them, but I don't think it should be flaunted so openly. Each to their own, but I don't really want to know and I don't want some fucker approaching me and making it obvious, which has happened as it has with you.

Fucking hell, man :lol:

So you can be gay, but you've got to be straight acting and make sure that you aren't making it too obvious that you are gay? If you don't get on with people who are overly camp then fair enough, but that is their choice of how they choose to show their sexuality. Do you have an issue with 'lads' lusting over girls that walk by? It is just two ends of the spectrum - you get some who want to show off their 'straightness' by being super macho and heterosexual and some who want to show off their feminine side and as such come across super camp. People should be able to express their sexuality as they like. Not saying that I don't always find 'super camp' annoying, but I would find it more annoying if they felt the need to try and tone it down because others are prejudice against them because of their 'in your face' sexuality.

so you think it should be flaunted openly ? Fair enough, your choice. I don't consider it "prejudiced" though. You need discipline in life, nobody can go around doing whatever they like. What do you think of my comment about schoolkids , how old does it become "alright" ?

:lol: Honestly, how many times have you had a gay fella crack on to you?

You have to wonder what signals the gay bloke is picking up for something like that to happen. It takes two to tango.

thought you had me on ignore :lol:

How many more times .........

Edited by LeazesMag

You have to wonder what signals the gay bloke is picking up for something like that to happen. It takes two to tango.

I don't know about signals, some bloke tried to french me in a gay bar once after asking what my name was.

Turned the chap down of course, primarily because of wor julie but also there'd be no parking the beef bus in brown town that easily if I were a single gay fella - I'm the romantic gesture type.