Drying Your Mobile Ringing Device...

Thompson

Insert it in a clean sock, when wrap it up in a bunch more to protect it and throw it in a clothes dryer for about 10-15 minutes. Co-worker dropped hers in a pan of water and did this upon recommendation from the mobile store she bought it from. Actually worked. ;) (the mobile still does as well :rolleyes: )

I did the same with my old phone, thnakfully it was after i'd flushed the loo! I dried it off in paper towels, then took it all apart and laid it on a towel on the immersion heater at work....for most of the day to dry out properly, put it back together and worked perfectly!

Thankfully the water was clean. Would've been a different story in the Gemmil household i feel, dirty bastid.

I took the phone apart and laid it ontop of a tea towel on the radiatior, im suprised it worked!

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. :rosetintspecs:

72992[/snapback]

fuck I laughed out loud at that! ;):rolleyes:

73052[/snapback]

Ditto :rolleyes::P

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. :razz:

72992[/snapback]

73052[/snapback]

73059[/snapback]

Tritto :rosetintspecs:

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. ;)

72992[/snapback]

Possibly the best post ever made :rolleyes:

pikey fucker, go exchange it man. it'll be covered on your insurance.

that's what happened to mine and they gave me a flash new one.

which reminds me I'm going to get the SLVR

12640_MotImage.jpg

or the ROKR

Fullspec_img_29790.jpg

in the next week or so, when I can bother my arse to go into town and actually exchange this one.

any opinions or suggestions regarding the phone?

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. :razz:

72992[/snapback]

73052[/snapback]

73059[/snapback]

Tritto :rosetintspecs:

73119[/snapback]

Shitto

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. :rolleyes:

72992[/snapback]

Possibly the best post ever made :rolleyes:

73129[/snapback]

That post isn't actually half as funny when you're not pissed ;)

Edited by Skol

Anyone that thinks that just because they've flushed the bog, that the water is all of a sudden fucking Volvic, wants to have a word with themselves tbh. :rolleyes:

72992[/snapback]

Best post ever tbh.

73274[/snapback]

Modesty is one of your more endearing qualities. ;)

How the hell it's still working after dropping it down the bog is anyones guess. Last new year I put my mobile on the table in the pub, someone spilled a pint of lager and it seeped under my phone. The screen went funny, there was an electrical burning smell and it died instantly. :rolleyes:

Cath will have had a shit phone to be frank

on and according to "Balderdash and Piffle" NAFF means Not Available For Fucking and TBH means To Be Had

I find it interesting because it finally answers some questions I've been pondering about the direction that a few posters on here swing. It's clear they're using the acronym as a indicator to others of their persuasion...

How the hell it's still working after dropping it down the bog is anyones guess.  Last new year I put my mobile on the table in the pub, someone spilled a pint of lager and it seeped under my phone.  The screen went funny, there was an electrical burning smell and it died instantly.  :)

73278[/snapback]

Different results with different phones I guess. Charlotte hoyed mine in a full bath a few months ago and it was a good couple of minutes after I heard the 'ker-plush' that I'd worked out what had happened.

Got it out, took it all apart, let everything dry out, put it back together again and it worked fine. Never had a problem with it since either...

How the hell it's still working after dropping it down the bog is anyones guess.  Last new year I put my mobile on the table in the pub, someone spilled a pint of lager and it seeped under my phone.  The screen went funny, there was an electrical burning smell and it died instantly.  ;)

73278[/snapback]

Different results with different phones I guess. Charlotte hoyed mine in a full bath a few months ago and it was a good couple of minutes after I heard the 'ker-plush' that I'd worked out what had happened.

Got it out, took it all apart, let everything dry out, put it back together again and it worked fine. Never had a problem with it since either...

73642[/snapback]

Bet you were loving that. A little nerd project for you. :):razz: