Can't be arsed with here anymore.

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the light of Leazesgate I considered chucking it myself, not to mention being on here over 5 years and not being considered as a moderator. However, I like having a toon board to post on though to be honest, and all of the others are wank. Seriously they're nearly all kids places like NO, Nufc-forum etc where it is impossible to talk about NUFC in any depth. So fuck it I stay.

I've been on here for over 5 years too and you don't see me being a mod either.

... :suicide:

If anyone should have been a mod, it was me, but they correctly judged that it would have made me too powerful. I will continue to direct matters from a non executive position.

its true, seen it in the secret forum, the prospect of gemmill being that powerful was just too much

Serious question........

What does a Mod actually do on here? How many posts get edited etc? It's not like this site is strict in normal circumstances.

It's all one massive circle jerk where they post in the secret forum about whether they'd snog/marry/avoid each member in turn. HF graphs all the data too.

The secret forum being the admin forum, with only the admin and mods having access to it. It's full of exciting gossip. Mainly Ant talking IT stuff I don't understand about what code he's writing, or telling us how much money we haven't got left in the kitty to run this place on.

Stevie would absolutely LOVE it!

The secret forum being the admin forum, with only the admin and mods having access to it. It's full of exciting gossip. Mainly Ant talking IT stuff I don't understand about what code he's writing, or telling us how much money we haven't got left in the kitty to run this place on.

Stevie would absolutely LOVE it!

SSsshhhhh!! Dont ruin the urban legend that is "THE SECRET FORUM" - [/dramatic music]

The last forum I was on was very well run. It had Mods that actually sent out invitations to parties at their places and were 100% helpful in any situation whether someone was depressed or had any problem in life. There was always one mods that had some kind of experience in dealing with the modern day ordinary posters problems.

It was so well run it was basically a dream with new members clamouring to join and was also so well funded with donations that it became normal for each member to receive £500 each that was amassed in the coffers that wasn't needed to run the site.

Actually I made all that up...but if Carlsberg did message boards. :thumbup:

The last forum I was on was very well run. It had Mods that actually sent out invitations to parties at their places and were 100% helpful in any situation whether someone was depressed or had any problem in life. There was always one mods that had some kind of experience in dealing with the modern day ordinary posters problems.

It was so well run it was basically a dream with new members clamouring to join and was also so well funded with donations that it became normal for each member to receive £500 each that was amassed in the coffers that wasn't needed to run the site.

Actually I made all that up...but if Carlsberg did message boards. :thumbup:

Given the summer 5-a-sides/pissups that have been arranged and the counselling I've dished out over the years, I'd say that first paragraph describes us pretty well :P

Serious question........

What does a Mod actually do on here? How many posts get edited etc? It's not like this site is strict in normal circumstances.

for me its mostly removing the odd spam post here and there, merging threads if they're duplicates and what have you.

and, of course, the S/M/A thing brock mentioned

It's all one massive circle jerk where they post in the secret forum about whether they'd snog/marry/avoid each member in turn. HF graphs all the data too.

:lol:

...true :blush2:

Given the summer 5-a-sides/pissups that have been arranged and the counselling I've dished out over the years, I'd say that first paragraph describes us pretty well :P

It's a good start lol

It's seems it's just down to the wads of money dished out now haha.

What does a Mod actually do on here?

sting-as-ace-face.jpg

" I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well jump in the sea and drown. "