Can't be arsed with here anymore.

Guest CabayeAye

This re-opens the whole debate over whether you (as an adult) should be able to flog your old baby photos (ie of you as a baby) to the paedos. A victimless crime Shirley and a welcome second income in these straightened economic times. I for one am sitting on at least two albums of absolute gold.

Straitened tbh

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't belive some of the shit that's been posted by a few users in here.

Pushing for CL, best squad since 95-97 and most threads are still full of doom mongering bollocks about how all our players will go and playing in Europe is a bad thing.

There are some decent posters in here, but I'm afraid they are drowned out by shit-talkers, morons and trolls.

That's it, I'm out. To those good lads, stay safe, to the others, words fail me...

1995-96 ? I don't see us in the Champions League 2nd phase yet like, or finishing 4th, 3rd and 5th for 3 seasons in a row, but whatever.

I was thinking you were becoming a decent poster tbh, some good comments, some not so good. You'll be back.

• 2 months later...

We had the nutz invasion and the return of CabayeAye ALL on MF's watch as a Mod.

Sack the board.

Nah, we'll just get rid of MF and that should do it.

:lol:

One thing we'll never see is CT Lite. ;)

You don't see it, you're just drawn inexorably towards it. Like orbiting a black hole, escape is improbable.

• 1 month later...
Guest CabayeAye

My low tolerance of cuntishness has proved to be my undoing once again and I'm off for a flounce.

To those good lads (the majority), stay safe.

To those 4-5 tosspots, fuck you!!

See you all in a few weeks.