Dr Gloom

LeazesMag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had to take you off ignore for this one leazes given my username is in the thread title.

no, i'm, not marcus. my name's dan. don't know any lads called marcus or gary. though i did meet gary lineker once.

you pm'd me about this before but i didn't think it was right to reply given i'm pretty sure i had you on ignore at the time.

I pm'd you a few years ago, and you didn't reply. As I said, it was a long time before you decided to start repeating for yourself what you have always said was "rubbish". Still, whatever. I don't take things on here personally on here, and I met a mate of Gary's after the match and wondered if you knew this lad.

seriously, this kind of post is why i usually have you on ignore. a made up quote that you decide to attribute to me for no apparent reason. it was around the time you kept accusing me of saying 'anyone was better than fred' (i never said such a thing), that i stopped listening to you. would you engage with someone that continually accused you of saying things you never did despite never finding the evidence o back up the claim?

actually, i know the answer to that, you would.

had to take you off ignore for this one leazes given my username is in the thread title.

no, i'm, not marcus. my name's dan. don't know any lads called marcus or gary. though i did meet gary lineker once.

you pm'd me about this before but i didn't think it was right to reply given i'm pretty sure i had you on ignore at the time.

No surprise you've replied despite "having him on ignore" which is childish anyway. When will YOU mind you OWN business?

I've been telling you for five years that you shouldn't reply unless spoken to.

Chum

blatant wind up attempt. As hypocritical as ever.

:lol:

Thank God you're too mature to let it get to you then... :lol:

No surprise you've replied despite "having him on ignore" which is childish anyway. When will YOU mind you OWN business?

I've been telling you for five years that you shouldn't reply unless spoken to.

Chum

blatant wind up attempt. As hypocritical as ever.

Thank God you're too mature to let it get to you then... :lol:

thank God you're too mature to think actually someone is wound up by such shite :lol:

Keep up the double standards, and practicing what you preach.

I pm'd you a few years ago, and you didn't reply. As I said, it was a long time before you decided to start repeating for yourself what you have always said was "rubbish". Still, whatever. I don't take things on here personally on here, and I met a mate of Gary's after the match and wondered if you knew this lad.

seriously, this kind of post is why i usually have you on ignore. a made up quote that you decide to attribute to me for no apparent reason. it was around the time you kept accusing me of saying 'anyone was better than fred' (i never said such a thing), that i stopped listening to you. would you engage with someone that continually accused you of saying things you never did despite never finding the evidence o back up the claim?

actually, i know the answer to that, you would.

this sort of hypocrisy is what stands out a mile. You have spent years saying I have been spouting rubbish, and now you are saying exactly what I have been saying for years. You're completely mad.

And you don't even see my attempt to engage in a mature exchange of views with you, I seriously wondered if you had met these guys especially my mate Gary who lives near you and I have known since I was in my late teens.

What a waste of time you are, but I won't put you on ignore as basically I think it's childish.

:lol: You genuinely don't see your own double standards do you? You honestly think you're hard done by, misunderstood, that you're winning arguments and making us all look stupid.

It's hilarious.

:lol: You genuinely don't see your own double standards do you? You honestly think you're hard done by, misunderstood, that you're winning arguments and making us all look stupid.

It's hilarious.

winning arguments ?

In a few years time, people will be saying that Mike Ashley never had any intention for the club other than running an advertising vehicle for Sports direct, would sell a player to make money rather than compete for the higher places including the higher monies and bigger sponsorships that go with speculating to accumulate on a longer term basis, and the current good season [first in 5 years] will not be built on with an intention to go higher, everything I've been saying for ages which they disagree with. And you say I'm hilarious ?

"in a few years time". :lol: So we have to put up with this shite for years to come then. You're wrong. And far from having been right for the last few years, you've been wrong. Other people are eating humble pie where Ashley is concerned. Time you started to do the same.

"in a few years time". :lol: So we have to put up with this shite for years to come then. You're wrong. And far from having been right for the last few years, you've been wrong. Other people are eating humble pie where Ashley is concerned. Time you started to do the same.

To be honest, I tried reasoning with him, but it's a stonewall response. He recycles the same lines, levels the same baseless accusations, then tops it off with a smile face.

I don't care what people think any more; when he posts his shit, I'm calling him on it.

He's ignored Gloom's replies and trotted out the same "I'm right you're wrong" line and it's insane. At least if you take the opinion of one of the greatest minds of the 20th century .

It's hilarious.

winning arguments ?

In a few years time, people will be saying that Mike Ashley never had any intention for the club other than running an advertising vehicle for Sports direct, would sell a player to make money rather than compete for the higher places including the higher monies and bigger sponsorships that go with speculating to accumulate on a longer term basis, and the current good season [first in 5 years] will not be built on with an intention to go higher, everything I've been saying for ages which they disagree with. And you say I'm hilarious ?

HOUSE!

It's hilarious.

winning arguments ?

Your times up you miserable fucker. 99.9999 recurring % of Newcastle fans enjoying themselves and you sitting there like old mother shipton forecasting doom and gloom.

Everyone on this forum comes here for the here and now first and anything else secondary. You come here for the gloom and despair only.

Either support the club or join a day centre you miserable old twat.

Edited by Christmas Tree

It's hilarious.

winning arguments ?

Preposterous (all of it, not only the highlighted bit)

Exactly