Is Dana White the dumbest man alive?

tooner

I spent time in Alabama, Georgia, Tennesse and Northern Florida. Met lots of nice people but they weren't big fans of muslamics or the black folk. Lots of churches in Alabama. Like 15 in one town a lot

What the hell are you doing hanging out with white people in Georgia and Tennessee? Did you get a free pass to every Klan rally in the southern states or something?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck is Dana White? Only Dana I know won the Eurovision in 1996 iirc? Meenzer?

Dana International in 1998 (and Dana Domestic in 1970). Both of whom can probably kick a football around better than this joker. Although I suppose the former does have the advantage of having once been a burly bloke. :D

I lived in the US for a while when I was growing up, and I've been to the US a few times on holiday. I love it, in fact it's a fantastic country (for all its problems) and I'd live there again if I could.

Having said that, I've never heard of this Diana bloke (strange name) and I couldn't give a toss about his opinions on, well, anything.

YOu chose NZ so forgive me if I disregard your opinions on America. :lol::)

:lol: You're just in DENIAL (which is a long river). NZ is mint, it's probably your kind of place.....but then I'm guessing you know as much about it as America, Mr P :)

Dana White is entitled to his opinions - needless to say they are tongue-in-cheek and probaly in jest. That and they are obviously based on watching shite soccer dished up in his homeland and from his northern neighbours. He'd need to sit down and watch football played on continental Europe and South America and perhaps then re-assess the comments he made. :lol:

I've got nothing against the UFC or him personally, in fact I'm starting to be won over by MMA - and it is because of White that UFC is fast being recognised as a legitimate sport instead of merely an underground sideshow.

Watching Antonio Rodrego Nogieura and Frank Mir back in early December on Pay Per View was probably the best fight I've ever seen in combat sport. Noguiera refused to give up when trapped in an arm-lock and preferred to have his arm twisted to the point where it gave way and snapped. The main event on the same night wasn't too shabby either. Lyoto Machida trapped against the cage in a nasty headlock before being put unconscious and being thrown away like a rag doll - it took me back to my early teens watching Van Damme movies. It was a scene straight out of Bloodsport if it wasn't so real.

Edited by Ken

Overeem failed a drug test, what a shocker :lol: 19 stone of muscle and about 7% bodyfat.

Aye, was just going to post this. He signed a bloke who went from being a decent middleweight to a huge heavyweight dishing out first round knock outs all over the shop (in Japan no less, where they don't test). His meltdown is doubley funny given the bollocks that went on before the Lesner fight.