the topic of the traveler

racing_argentina

A fortnight is just a bit too long for me in Skem. 10 days is ideal for me.

It's great to get away on holiday but isn't it great to get back again at the end of it?

etc etc.

Few years back I went to Brazil, also went down to the border of Argentina to see the Iguassu falls (you have to cross the border in to Argentina to get the best view).

Few years, a wedding and two kids later and Im going up to the Caravan in amble for a week next week

Pick your own moral out of that one. :lol:

Oh, I've been to Niece and the Isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht

I've moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got

I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see

I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me

Down the way, where the nights are gay

And the sun shines brightly on the mountain top

I took a trip on a sailing ship

And when I reached Jamaica I made a stop

And I'm sad to say

I'm on my way

I wont be back for many a day

My heart is down

My head is turning around

I had to leave a little girl in Kingston Town

But this year I'm going to Mexico, Mate. :good:

Few years back I went to Brazil, also went down to the border of Argentina to see the Iguassu falls (you have to cross the border in to Argentina to get the best view).

Few years, a wedding and two kids later and Im going up to the Caravan in amble for a week next week

Pick your own moral out of that one. :lol:

i went there a few years ago

Next trip planned is New York, Vegas and San Francisco. Fancy making the one after that somewhere a little more exotic hopefully. Fancy Japan

thinking about hitting Japan next winter for my honeymoon...little tree skiing some onsen (hotsprings) action and sushi....yes fucking please!

Sorry Meenz, it has to be a proper fortnight in the sun, somewhere like Spain or Greece, not Milan, New York or Ja-pa-an.

Enjoy Lanzarote, if you're in Teguise, go to a cafe run by a couple from Southampton, the tightest cafe owners I've ever met with the shittest breakfast I've ever had on holiday and awful Daily mail-type patter. :good:

Sorry Meenz, it has to be a proper fortnight in the sun, somewhere like Spain or Greece, not Milan, New York or Ja-pa-an.

Enjoy Lanzarote, if you're in Teguise, go to a cafe run by a couple from Southampton, the tightest cafe owners I've ever met with the shittest breakfast I've ever had on holiday and awful Daily mail-type patter. :good:

:lol: That's exactly where we're going to be. I'll make a point of searching them out, there's a couple of foreign lads in our group who won't have been subjected to the myriad horrors of ex-pat Little Englander syndrome yet. :D

going to jo'burg and marrakech with work in the next couple of months. nowhere that exciting on me holidays these days/ the days of log haul are over with a one year old.

going to france in the summer to stay in a house with some mates who also have kids. sign of the times. a stag do in hamburg is on the horizon too. and a second wedding in ibiza in as many years. wife and bairn are staying at home this time so should have a essy time on the stag do, two days before the wedding