mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’ll be where you got dropped off is a perfectly reasonable response :lol: does the thick cunt expect the police to babysit him because he got pissed and can’t remember where he got dropped off like? 

671730-2844ac15252e67e6ce48204665e779a6.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

He may not be able to sell shit energy drinks or botulism snacks but he's still selling the dream to his fanbase. Fair play. :good:

:lol: that reply, man. Absolutely tragic 

• Haha 3

Imagine going for a pint with Storey. :lol: 

Your round Bill “aahhh lads I’ve forgot my card, I’ll get you hospitality at the Monaco Grand Prix if you get the next few yeah?” 

#pretendingtoberichenergy #caravans #unkemptfacialhair 

• Haha 7

:lol: How are there still mackems buying into his bullshit? He’s been claiming to be buying Sunderland for about 2 years now, how fucking long do they think it takes to buy a League One club? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: How are there still mackems buying into his bullshit? He’s been claiming to be buying Sunderland for about 2 years now, how fucking long do they think it takes to buy a League One club? 

He's waiting for the price to come down to a pound like someone waiting for the yellow ticket to go onto a last day 'use by' food item at a supermarket.

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's waiting for the price to come down to a pound like someone waiting for the yellow ticket to go onto a last day 'use by' food item at a supermarket.

If he waits much longer he'll be able to pick them up in Heron Foods.

Heron Foods to open a new store in Westerhope and promise top quality  products at low prices - Chronicle Live

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Lord Potts:

I lived in Harrow for years. Go to North Harrow there is a free at weekends car park behind the tube station with tubes going directly to Wembley Park taking about 15 minutes. It's known as the Cambridge Road Car Park but can only be entered from Pinner Road.

The M1 is about 15 minutes away the A1 about 25 minutes. As North Harrow is north of Wembley when you return you are traveling in the opposite direction to the great majority of fans who are heading to Central London for rail terminals etc.

When leaving Wembley Park for North Harrow make sure that you are on the right train. The Metropolitan line branches off to Uxbridge at Harrow on the Hill so you need to make sure that you get Watford of Amersham train.

I recommend taking the train to Amersham to pay Eddie Howe‘s birthplace a visit. 

Oh jeez :lol: 

Its mad that they’ve been in that league for so long they’ve formed bitter rivalries with teams like Lincoln City.

Its a hard league to get out of if your attitude is that you’re going to win it without breaking a sweat. They’re still arrogant after all these years.

• Haha 1