mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Some very angry mackems last night for some reason.

image.thumb.png.43797d37ad3e402f8cd92c2fb1115941.png

I'm going tp the match so will report back on this if it happens (the singing of homophobic songs, not his excellency flicking one off under his C&A (wtf!) bedsheet).

image.thumb.png.d12d056b31c1c15a263e4063c0f96e96.png

All perfectly normal :lol: I’m not sure where they’re getting any of this from but I’m only really aware of the women’s match against them because of the fewm / insanity afterwards from their lot on RTG. Why are they even bothered? 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Alex said:

All perfectly normal :lol: I’m not sure where they’re getting any of this from but I’m only really aware of the women’s match against them because of the fewm / insanity afterwards from their lot on RTG. Why are they even bothered? 

Is it Liverpool that say 'it means more'? (In a totally unpretentious way of course). Well sorry la's, the u12 's English tiddleywink championship means more to the MLFs if they happen to cross swords with NUFC. To us it's a laugh, to them it's deep state paranoia. 

• Haha 3

On 18/10/2024 at 09:53, Renton said:

Some very angry mackems last night for some reason.

image.thumb.png.43797d37ad3e402f8cd92c2fb1115941.png

I'm going tp the match so will report back on this if it happens (the singing of homophobic songs, not his excellency flicking one off under his C&A (wtf!) bedsheet).

image.thumb.png.d12d056b31c1c15a263e4063c0f96e96.png

While we were busy singing homophobic songs there’ll have been one MLF in leather arseless chaps at their match today because he supports “the gays”

Living your life vicariously through other random clubs, what a life. Do villa fans hate us particularly? Don't know and I don't care tbh, I dislike them as much as the next Premier league cup and genuinely dislike Birmingham.

Gutted that Bobby Robson hated us mind, given he constantly showed his love for the club, right until his cancer charity match at SJP just days before his death. All the while hating us, what a scamp. 

Screenshot_20241022_213232_Chrome.thumb.jpg.83158400ab2bc2455875983a93fd3361.jpg

• Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Renton said:

Living your life vicariously through other random clubs, what a life. Do villa fans hate us particularly? Don't know and I don't care tbh, I dislike them as much as the next Premier league cup and genuinely dislike Birmingham.

Gutted that Bobby Robson hated us mind, given he constantly showed his love for the club, right until his cancer charity match at SJP just days before his death. All the while hating us, what a scamp. 

Screenshot_20241022_213232_Chrome.thumb.jpg.83158400ab2bc2455875983a93fd3361.jpg

As much as we did - it’s great Brian is finally over it tbf. Capitalising Mags and Mag really emphasises the deep rooted respect he has for us.

incomparablyme GIF

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Renton said:

This might be the longest shittest Mag on holiday anecdote yet, and the writer admits it isn't even true. Strange, strange people. 

Screenshot_20241022_234006_Chrome.thumb.jpg.065bdf2e85b812f23aea0c1a3a3df0a0.jpg

I believe the second two anecdotes because in both he’s the small minded, twattish antagonist. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The first, elaborate story is made up. But the other two stories with next to no details are true. Honest 

Reading it back, the oddest bit is where he says "I still laugh at the look on his face" and in the very next sentence admits the yarn is pure fantasy. He's literally imaging an expression on someone's face and chortling about it. Needs sectioning the old fool. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

nice area of spain in fairness.

wonder if the stupid cunt has even been there? 

He says he lives down a dirt track. 

Doesn’t mention a house , which, given the level of detail he’s put in to things that didn’t happen, I can’t see him leaving that out. 

IMG_3535.jpeg.a58fe6fceae5440cba738e4d8911c39e.jpeg

El Bampo.  

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, Renton said:

This might be the longest shittest Mag on holiday anecdote yet, and the writer admits it isn't even true. Strange, strange people. 

Screenshot_20241022_234006_Chrome.thumb.jpg.065bdf2e85b812f23aea0c1a3a3df0a0.jpg

That has to be the most bizarre post to come from that forum, and thats quite a feat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just don't understand that fantasy. What is wrong with them imagining winning the lottery. Maybe Sunderland winning the Premier League, it is a fantasy, why not say the Champions league? Maybe bumping into you celebrity crush and marrying them. I don't know. I don't really spend much time with fantasies, but surely that is bizarre. I don't get why I would want to see a family from Sunderland tooting their horn at some sheep. 

• Like 1