mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

hard pushed to believe he had anything much more than a very rudimentary education, never mind go to uni.

the stupid, lying mackem cunt.

Third shelf, fourth jar from the right, at work he's known as "specimen".

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Did you go to Sunderland uni?

I did and he tells no lies. The cleaners were chasing each other with bog brushes and still comfortably ahead of me in business studies.

• Haha 4

image.png.1aabafb230496fec04a1ed353a9f3dfe.png

Fucking hell man :lol: - A documentary about Jude Bellingham somehow becomes a documentary about Jobe Bellingham because said documentary mentions Jude Bellingham has a brother.

image.png.41c2cda2bcf725a7f31dd0954d2b8082.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

image.png.1aabafb230496fec04a1ed353a9f3dfe.png

Fucking hell man :lol: - A documentary about Jude Bellingham somehow becomes a documentary about Jobe Bellingham because said documentary mentions Jude Bellingham has a brother.

image.png.41c2cda2bcf725a7f31dd0954d2b8082.png

:lol: 

Like bairns diving on a wedding scramble money for ANYTHING that mentions the word Sunderland or one of their players...

1000006232.thumb.jpg.576c8536e221954219cc50ed5d909dc4.jpg

"Thu menshunned Sunalin ourJahdin, Jewde menshunned Sunalin on his Yewtewbe channel!!!! Gerrin!!!! Tak that Mags, tak fucking that!! Sunalin are back, Sunalin are back, hello! Hello!"

• Haha 6

1411.jpg.76334e438a3299ab9e7e1e0ce2ba029a.jpg

"Sewpamac? Massive lads fan, marra. Yewsed to train with the lads on his day off at roker beych. Kept asking Joe Harvey for a free transfer to us but Joe said, no, I don't think so,  despite him growing up being a massive lads fan himself and watching us every time we played in Yorkshire before he flewked three cup wins with the mags when he grew up as a player."

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Another sad as fuck thread by them with the predictably sad as fuck responses.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rivalry-with-newcastle.1640668/page-10

image.png.628c494036cc01792e46aafc5e136c4f.png

Without reading the thread, I'm going to say all these will get a mention 

Spat at Bobby Robson 

Bobby Robson was a MLF

Mag at work 

Washington/Durham Mags 

NUFC doesn't exist anymore

92ers

6 in a row

Relegated them

Sportswashed  

Gravy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Without reading the thread, I'm going to say all these will get a mention 

Spat at Bobby Robson 

Bobby Robson was a MLF

Mag at work 

Washington/Durham Mags 

NUFC doesn't exist anymore

92ers

6 in a row

Relegated them

Sportswashed  

Gravy 

Oooh, all those but you miss out on house cos no mention of sir John Hall (MLF) jawdee nation as it dominates the thread somewhat. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Another sad as fuck thread by them with the predictably sad as fuck responses.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rivalry-with-newcastle.1640668/page-10

image.png.628c494036cc01792e46aafc5e136c4f.png

I know from his autobiography (the one that never mentions being an MLF) that Milburn spent some time working as a journalist after he retired so I'd guess that if that were true about their programme it would have been a syndicated article as he covered the whole of the NE. 

• Like 5

Hope it’s ruined your weekend you sad mackem cunts, ….keywords will be, brown envelopes, wolves handed it to us, we’re spawny cunts, they’d beat us (yawn) not forgetting the genocide. Oh and FTM  marra, they don’t exist anymore but I’ll spend every living moment obsessing over them but I don’t really care …I’d rather shag me sister/mam/auntie/dad/dog/cat/ than watch them gravy stained plastic cunts, even though I’ve just watched every minute of their match and made my knuckles bleed typing on  Ready To Groom! 

• Haha 13

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hope we did manage to fix the match with a brown envelope or two. Quite how you could fix it so we score a rocket from 25 yards, I don’t know but worth a go, I suppose 

Magnets (or magnates to some)

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hope we did manage to fix the match with a brown envelope or two. Quite how you could fix it so we score a rocket from 25 yards, I don’t know but worth a go, I suppose 

Aha, youse let it slip there marra. The sawdies put rockets in the ball and guided it in with remote control. 

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

• Haha 7

it's inconceivable that had this really happened that the young mackem kiddie in the sunderland training top wouldn't have leapt up like a ninja, and laid waste to the two pitbulls with some nifty SAS like self defence moves.

I don't believe a word of it.

• Haha 5

Their neverending tales of bumping into mags everywhere and anywhere in the world where the MLFs present are all fine, respectable pillars of society but the mags are brash, big mouthed scruffs all wearing football tops who are usually publicly humiliated by the debonair descendants of founders of global football clubs always tickles me. Keep it going, marras, lovely to see. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Their neverending tales of bumping into mags everywhere and anywhere in the world where the MLFs present are all fine, respectable pillars of society but the mags are brash, big mouthed scruffs all wearing football tops who are usually publicly humiliated by the debonair descendants of founders of global football clubs ways tickles me. Keep it going, marras, lovely to see. :lol:

I love the escalation as they all have to one up each other.

"I was a snobbish cunt on a shit beaych holiday in Wales, marra."

"Woh yeh? Well aah was a bellend to a mag in Ponteyland Airport."

"That's nowt, marra. Aah shouted obscenities at a toddler in a full barcode kit in Marmaris."

"Buckle up lads, aah've got yeeyz aah'll beyt. Aah uppercutted Feylix Baumgartner when he landed after his stratosphere base jump because aah read summit on 4chan about him liking Sheyrer as a kid. Not that aah have a problem with big Al marra, eez one of the good ones."

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I love the escalation as they all have to one up each other.

"I was a snobbish cunt on a shit beaych holiday in Wales, marra."

"Woh yeh? Well aah was bellend to a mag in Ponteyland Airport."

"That's nowt, marra. Aah shouted obscenities at a toddler in a full barcode kit in Marmaris."

"Buckle up lads, aah've got yeeyz aah'll beyt. Aah uppercutted Feylix Baumgartner when he landed after his stratosphere base jump because aah read summit on 4chan about him liking Sheyrer as a kid. Not that aah have a problem with big Al marra, eez one of the good ones."

Last one contains far too much detail to be on RTG

• Haha 4