mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

the infamous 1970 derby at roker park, this lad's dad took on between 60 to 80 skunks all by himself.

im sure essembee (hope he's ok) would have something to say about this, I'm more inclined ro believe the fulwell was taken good and proper....

2140930072_Screenshot_20240804_173420_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.17dc0bbeb42ac4943e1ad7f029c077d8.jpg

That’s like a fight on the telly where a troublemaker is bundled out of a pub and that’s the end of it :lol: 

• Haha 5

Why Gemmill's favourite pizza place, I scream for pizza, will not take off in their new place near CT's home in Sunderland, in the Sheepfolds flagship development.

image.png.123201fb672c397b8d0a0e1d39885966.png

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

It's not £30 for a pizza, but yes I imagine Pizza Addict or Primo (Preymowuh!) Pizza are more their speed. 

Think some of the 20 inch ones are that. But 20 inches is a lot tbf.

image.png.20f52905eae1038d12f89680849bb0e9.png

Just now, Renton said:

Think some of the 20 inch ones are that. But 20 inches is a lot tbf.

image.png.20f52905eae1038d12f89680849bb0e9.png

Ah right, aye they don't do the 20 inch ones at Sandyford where I go. The 14 inch ones are cheaper than and WAY better than Domino's. Although possibly not to the mackem palate. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Ah right, aye they don't do the 20 inch ones at Sandyford where I go. The 14 inch ones are cheaper than and WAY better than Domino's. Although possibly not to the mackem palate. 

I think it’s another version of their quayside one, which does NY-style slices. As opposed to the Neapolitan-style pizzas at the Sandyford 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Quite a a few them have lost their minds tbh. 

It's getting worse, picking on bairns now. This is a post about their new open air food venue, where Scream for Pizza is located.

image.png.7e07b78467a41f12db7ea094457f66cf.png

Why is a fully grown bloke staring at the shorts of a young teenager lad? And seriously, why does he care enough to post this on a public message board? Absolutely bizarre. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, wackyjunior said:

Who is Le Bris :lol:

He roughly translates to the break. It's a shit name. Named after the thing that ruined Ross and Rachel in Friends.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cardiff-away.1637330/

13 pages, 250 posts, first game of a new season, tickets go to general sale, spares being offered, 11 miles from where he lives....

guess how many times exile1968 features on it?   

He’ll be windmilling fascists. Or turning out for Brazil in Paris 

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cardiff-away.1637330/

13 pages, 250 posts, first game of a new season, tickets go to general sale, spares being offered, 11 miles from where he lives....

guess how many times exile1968 features on it?   

I'm sad and went through the pages, only a Pembrokeshire Exile appears. The hard exile was nowhere to be seen. Probably busy petrol bombing a mosque.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

I'm sad and went through the pages, only a Pembrokeshire Exile appears. The hard exile was nowhere to be seen. Probably busy petrol bombing a mosque.

we've been the stupid cunt's entire world for the best part of 3 years.

the tragic twat doesn't give a flying fuck about safc.

• Like 4