mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Mackem haiku is shit. 

Screenshot_20240728_225045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5589663ca16af011dad283423423b419.jpg

So they’re imagining not being bothered about seeing a Geordie in a place they’re imagining going to? Which proves they don’t think about us? Or something :lol: 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He's thinking of a gate, bless him.

The marras are doing their best to catch up with the rest of civilization. The knuckle draggers in Mordor have only just gathered enough shiny pebbles and seeds to buy their first car

car chase horror GIF by Shudder

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He's thinking of a gate, bless him.

You'd have thought they'd be pretty well accustomed with Gates

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What kind of insult is “fence hinge”? 

Does anyone have, or know of anyone with, a hinged fence? 

buster keaton fence GIF by Maudit

:thumbsup:

• Haha 9

"Scratters" for wearing strips.

Posts picture of 1970s 49p inflatable airbed with a red&white striped towel with "FTM" sewn on to it by a toddler. 

Yeah mate. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

😂

How many made up stories can you see here ?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/full-family-of-barcodes.1637623/

How many fucking threads is that now about a made up subject? Definitely needed another one. Here's the front page for those not wanting to click. Ruined his holiday. Combating his emotional distress with an FTM beach towel. :lol:

Screenshot_20240730_223949_Chrome.thumb.jpg.20b947056e582b074ed843b8884cbec4.jpg

• Haha 4

Wtf are they like on that board, man? :lol: 
…and then I couldn’t think of anything else to make up so my shit holiday tale about mag-baiting ends there 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

I can’t imagine posting on this forum that I saw mackem with his top on whilst on holiday. Who gives a fuck?

Also, because you’d be posting non-stop. 

It’s their standard beach/bar/Ponteland airport dress. 

• Haha 2

I’ve thought long and hard about posting this* 

Just got back from an afternoon in Durham with Mrs. F and Fist Jnr. 

Stroll around the shops, up to the Cathedral, had a poke around God’s house, all very nice and relaxed. 

Came out of the cathedral and headed off across the green to go get some late lunch, and there they were- the first replica kit sporting folk I’d seen in the entire few hours. Three lads in their mid-20s. 
Guess what colours :lol:

( Naturally I went straight up and offered them out, which, of course, they declined whilst involuntarily voiding their bowels.)**

* three seconds

** Imagine. 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve thought long and hard about posting this* 

Just got back from an afternoon in Durham with Mrs. F and Fist Jnr. 

Stroll around the shops, up to the Cathedral, had a poke around God’s house, all very nice and relaxed. 

Came out of the cathedral and headed off across the green to go get some late lunch, and there they were- the first replica kit sporting folk I’d seen in the entire few hours. Three lads in their mid-20s. 
Guess what colours :lol:

( Naturally I went straight up and offered them out, which, of course, they declined whilst involuntarily voiding their bowels.)**

* three seconds

** Imagine. 

County Durham mackems are the worst.

Funnily enough, I've been for my usual walk to Whitley Bay and back today. Yep, the only replica strip I saw not on a kid was a complete family of mackems dressed like deck chairs waiting for the bus*. I did the Clint Eastwood lip thing and before you knew it they had also all soiled themselves.

* This bit is true. And so fucking what! :lol:

• Haha 6

They’re going to go light when they see that Geordie lad* who got silver in the bmx on Look North. With his family dressed in NUFC clobber cheering him on. 
*technically from Gateshead / the ceremonial county of Durham 

• Haha 6