mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Was that "letter" on the tweet yours like? :lol: I just re-wrote that dafty's post phonetically, so any lurking mackems could understand it. I love a bit of care in the community me.

I think it was mine but I'm not 100% sure? I definitely recognise it. :lol:

Major Major has been posting on there for at least 20 years. Absolutely thrilled to discover that he's a big fat cunt who can't fit into a triple XL top. :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

:lol:

"my XL top was really tight......and I'm not a fat mag."

I consider myself a bit of a fat mag at the minute but I can still get into half my medium shirts no bother. Maybe that survey thing that had their supporters statistically fatter than us might've been on to something but I'm sure quite a few of their fanbase won't be too keen on experts? #shirtsizesmeanshirtsizes

• Haha 2

I saw a kid wearing one and they’re just a normal ‘regular’ fit as well. They try and make everything a favourable comparison with us and invariably fail :lol: 

Even the crack about everyone hating us was put to bed by another survey that suggested we’re much better liked. If I was them I’d be going out of my way not to think about us atm. But no, the Amanda Staveley thing has resulted in a massive thread on there, where they’ve made up a load of ridiculous scenarios. Which will no doubt then annoy them when they don’t happen. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I saw a kid wearing one and they’re just a normal ‘regular’ fit as well. They try and make everything a favourable comparison with us and invariably fail :lol: 

Even the crack about everyone hating us was put to bed by another survey that suggested we’re much better liked. If I was them I’d be going out of my way not to think about us atm. But no, the Amanda Staveley thing has resulted in a massive thread on there, where they’ve made up a load of ridiculous scenarios. Which will no doubt then annoy them when they don’t happen. 

I've said it before,  but NUFC would be dead to me if I was in their shoes, fair enough if you happened to be watching motd and you knew we'd been hammered you might watch it but other than that I'd have us on ignore. Taking as big an interest in us now is surely not going to be doing them any good at all and we haven't even won anything. The absolute hammer blow to the gut it must've been for them when the takeover was announced after the high amusement when it kept getting delayed would've been delicious to witness in person. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240713_120440.thumb.jpg.472334d196f35862244b4092a17e652f.jpg

Must've been great night? :lol:

(It took a few seconds to realise who Regis was?)

Second favourite question was “Do you hate the mags anarl?”

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240713_120440.thumb.jpg.472334d196f35862244b4092a17e652f.jpg

Must've been great night? :lol:

(It took a few seconds to realise who Regis was?)

Smash cut to:

Int Regis Le Bris's bedroom. Ponteland, Newcastle. 2:03am.

A man lies awake on his back in bed. He stares unblinkingly at the ceiling. His face carries a look of something between confusion and regret. He closes his eyes for a second and we see a leering, fat man's face: "Ere marra," the fat man says. "D'yee knar wot FTM stands for?" 

Our view pans around a room filled with fat people in red and white tops that end at their belly button. Regis can't help but think that those tops look to be at least 3XL. They are laughing. They open their mouths and a blue liquid pours out between rotting teeth. 

The man in the bed opens his eyes and screams. 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Smash cut to:

A man lies awake on his back in bed. He stares unblinkingly at the ceiling. His face carries a look of something between confusion and regret. He closes his eyes for a second and we see a leering, fat man's face: "Ere marra," the fat man says. "D'yee knar wot FTM stands for?" 

Our view pans around a room filled with fat people in red and white tops that end at their belly button. Regis can't help but think that those tops look to be at least 3XL. They are laughing. They open their mouths and a blue liquid pours out between rotting teeth. 

Mickey Rooney Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Smash cut to:

Great. As if I don’t have enough nightmare material already. Cheers.

• Haha 2

It appears their first pre-season game, versus Gateshead, ended in a resounding 2-1 victory

for Gateshead.

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It appears their first pre-season game, versus Gateshead, ended in a resounding 2-1 victory

for Gateshead.

5 pm kickoff so they’ll still be playing I think 

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

5 pm kickoff so they’ll still be playing I think 

Two games, one half each or the like, I think, one v Gateshead and one S/Shields

• Like 1

I have no idea about the third post is doing in their match thread

9AEB01D6-9F3F-44D7-959B-07E8E6059750.jpeg

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 4

The Heed ended up not letting sunderland  win , 3-2 :lol:

Reggie Le Breves or whatever he’s called has already been deemed not good enough by some ( not all) of the muppets on Ready to Groom :lol:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wtf. Was it winner stays on? :lol:

I’m sure we did similar at SJP pre-season once, also involving Gateshead iirc

Edited by Alex

21 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I have no idea about the third post is doing in their match thread

9AEB01D6-9F3F-44D7-959B-07E8E6059750.jpeg

Good advice on Wearside tbf 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

5XL ???? 

Does it come with guy lines and pegs? 

Chipperfield’s bought out their entire stock.

• Haha 2