mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Southampton were meant to be sniffing around but weren’t willing to meet Sunderland’s valuation. Which is reportedly £18m. Transfermarkt has him at €15m. So, aye, the £40m bids should be incoming 👍🏻

• Haha 4

I wasn’t that arsed about Staveley going at first. But a quick look on RTG suggests CT’s worst fears have been confirmed.

IMG_8905.thumb.jpeg.b4cb353acd25a0162c459669ecb524ac.jpeg

• Haha 4

They’re also simultaneously convincing themselves this has huge ramifications whilst getting annoyed about Look North covering it

• Haha 6

It's all making sense now.....

IMG_20240710_190653.thumb.jpg.481806b320325863cf6ca778c1118e12.jpg

1421.gif.ebb0f9db90c3d12c37887e7ff853734d.gif

Absolutely, fucking mental on there. They can all link their DNA to the great Abby Normal from Young Frankenstein. 

• Haha 6

It's interesting that it would be "funny" to them if we were no longer affiliated with murderous, journalist dismembering, child killing homophobes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

“A mag at work” as if there are mags at the pennywell dole office.

Who do you think is paid to herd the lepers out of the dole office with cattle prods?

Season 8 Zombie GIF by The Walking Dead

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Has any MLF considered that Staveley leaving is probably the start of Phase 2 of whatever the Saudis have planned? Probably not 

Nope. The consensus is this means the Saudis have had enough and are selling up :lol: 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nope. The consensus is this means the Saudis have had enough and are selling up :lol: 

head spinning stuff on the couple of pages I read on there yesterday. I usually find it quite amusing watching/reading them whipping themselves up in to a frenzy of surreal fantasy where imagination becomes reality in a matter of moments. they've actually become pitifully tragic in their desperation instead.

anyway, hold on to yours, it's cast in stone, the saudi's have deemed us a hopeless case and are buying tottenham instead, it'll be done and dusted by lunchtime today.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

head spinning stuff on the couple of pages I read on there yesterday. I usually find it quite amusing watching/reading them whipping themselves up in to a frenzy of surreal fantasy where imagination becomes reality in a matter of moments. they've actually become pitifully tragic in their desperation instead.

anyway, hold on to yours, it's cast in stone, the saudi's have deemed us a hopeless case and are buying tottenham instead, it'll be done and dusted by lunchtime today.  :(

So we’ll be a debt free psr compliant fan owned club then?

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So we’ll be a debt free psr compliant fan owned club then?

I don't know what we'll be mate, hopefully not a club owned by a 14 year old that's flip flopped about between the 2nd and 3rd divisions for the best part of a decade and has just taken 6 months to employ a failed manager that no fucker outside of lorient has ever heard of.

that would be awful.   :(

• Haha 4

image.thumb.png.0029685ac44619ce68ad957ee6fc829b.png

Get the bed sheets ready - we're being sold. Someone saw an advert for a club sale that didn't name the club being sold but it's 100% NUFC.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.png.0029685ac44619ce68ad957ee6fc829b.png

Get the bed sheets ready - we're being sold. Someone saw an advert for a club sale that didn't name the club being sold but it's 100% NUFC.

The poor wife was probably  trying to encourage Oily Oily Oily to fuck off Golfing and told him about a sale on clubs...

as an aside, the veracity of his claim is a little undermined by his rushed "which I seen as well". 

Personally, I hope we're up for sale and MBS buys us directly. The meltdown would be unbelievable to quote Oily Oily Oily.

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I hope Bridget has time for her constituents now she's a minister in the government....

IMG_20240711_155911.thumb.jpg.910da331abd19ba77e9ede7f94b5204c.jpg

:lol:

"Aah rowat ta Bridget abewt it. She fobbed iz off - gav iz copeys of the premeyeh leygue responses to aah and that awful Chey Onwiewrah's letteh (though not tha own) - but it was after the initial tak-over collapsed."

Strange that a mag received a letter wrote in crayon from a mackem about the takeover and then told said mackem to fuck off.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

"Aah rowat ta Bridget abewt it. She fobbed iz off - gav iz copeys of the premeyeh leygue responses to aah and that awful Chey Onwiewrah's letteh (though not tha own) - but it was after the initial tak-over collapsed."

Strange that a mag received a letter wrote in crayon from a mackem about the takeover and then told said mackem to fuck off.

I'm sure I did it ages ago taking the piss out of them writing to all and sundry to object to the takeover? I reckon whoever does that account must've seen it and kept it? (No problem if he did?) :good:

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm sure I did it ages ago taking the piss out of them writing to all and sundry to object to the takeover? I reckon whoever does that account must've seen it and kept it? (No problem if he did?) :good:

Was that "letter" on the tweet yours like? :lol: I just re-wrote that dafty's post phonetically, so any lurking mackems could understand it. I love a bit of care in the community me.

• Haha 1