mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I see the gormless six fingered tramps are coming up with more shite …can’t fathom out why the term ‘Toon’ is used …apparently John Hall invented it in 92 says one thick cunt, and anyway it’s a City not a town says another windowlicker…I seem to remember it always being called the ‘toon’ since I could first speak, and I’m nee spring chicken, but let’s not let facts get in the way. And anyone who wasn’t born within 3 yards of fuckin Greys Monument isn’t a Geordie marra. They’re a strange breed who crave identity but it will always just be oh that shithole near Newcastle…The Toon! 

• Like 6

Also, there’s loads of cities where the locals will talk about ‘going into town’ or whatever in reference to the city centre. Just another example of them making something up then getting worked up about it 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

He doesn't look happy to me.  More likely he's just caught Billy Boy trying to sneak his cans of wolf piss onto the shelves of some local shop and he's hoying them in the bin.

Fuck me, is this joker still peddling his shite? :lol:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Rich Energy is literally worth the £1 he put in as equity.. That case of shit in that lad’s hand is most likely worth more than Storey :lol:

IMG_0013.png

The prestigious HQ of Rich Energy looks about right…

IMG_3023.thumb.jpeg.05e36349ac72155a077940e76f4e2c92.jpeg

• Haha 8

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.png.eee8a466cd5f9e3614fcfadec79cd630.png

Someone having absolutely no idea how the sale of an asset is treated. Mainly because they’ve never experienced it.

It's not his fault, he's used to his club getting their lift fixed and paying for it in installments. 

• Haha 5

So @Isegrim, any chance on helping out a mackem in need. I mean, I know we don't always see eye to eye with the fans of massive lads, but we're all from the NE ateod, just like Oz when he famoulsy followed Sunderland during one of their many frequent European games. So, are there any classy establishments like the Blandford in Berlin?

image.png.60306bc1906b29604dae09fae8935d50.png

image.png.6145e6430055cf7e08f8daaa28fc85bb.png

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

So @Isegrim, any chance on helping out a mackem in need. I mean, I know we don't always see eye to eye with the fans of massive lads, but we're all from the NE ateod, just like Oz when he famoulsy followed Sunderland during one of their many frequent European games. So, are there any classy establishments like the Blandford in Berlin?

image.png.60306bc1906b29604dae09fae8935d50.png

image.png.6145e6430055cf7e08f8daaa28fc85bb.png

in their thread on minteh, keith has apparently hoyed a photo of himself up sipping a coffee in barbados or something.

I'm intrigued, does he look like a fucking idiot as well?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-have-accepted-a-33-mill-bid-for-yankuba-minteh.1635928/page-13

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in their thread on minteh, keith has apparently hoyed a photo of himself up sipping a coffee in barbados or something.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-have-accepted-a-33-mill-bid-for-yankuba-minteh.1635928/page-13

image.png.170999343c929a0d74e1db0168387447.png

That's mag behaviour that.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Fake news. I can't see the lobotomy scars on his slap head.