mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Must be fucking loads in Sunderland playing five-a-side these days or doing painting in the house with something quick and comfortable to just chuck on? I mean they wouldn't dream of wearing the new shirts going to a game/MetroCentre/airport would they? That would be frightfully similar to Mag behaviour and that would never happen, would it?

• Haha 9

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Must be fucking loads in Sunderland playing five-a-side these days or doing painting in the house with something quick and comfortable to just chuck on? I mean they wouldn't dream of wearing the new shirts going to a game/MetroCentre/airport would they? That would be frightfully similar to Mag behaviour and that would never happen, would it?

Fake news. That's the queue to fondle Farage's balls for 10 seconds while SJH sticks a pool cue up their anus.

Let's not forget they mocked our fans for queuing up at the Adidas pop up store on the day ours went on sale. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Why is he stood so far away from them? :lol:

Looks like he's under a restraining order. 

It's a metaphor. The glory days of, like you say, Gates scoring and common assault being laudable, are far away. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Why is he stood so far away from them? :lol:

Looks like he's under a restraining order. 

Give he's into public displays of auto-asphyxiation, he probably is. 

• Haha 3

IMG_20240628_133749.png.bb7ac0e887b53f2f27864e459f2e6704.png

"How was your pink slice, sir?"

MLF:"Ang on a minute an ahl tell ya, marra......nom nom nom, grunt, slurp, schlopp."

20240628_133534.thumb.jpg.2c1d32685980c167d07b40819de31cb3.jpg

20240628_133610.thumb.jpg.dd6f1462b234fdc564a2c73b309354ae.jpg

"Like six in a rowa, marra. Haway the Kyril again! Ah hayatatted him till I die after the black cats bar mag surrender but eyze won me back ovah  after eyting this lush pink slice of cheyse so ah winnott have a bad wud to say agayanst him now, like. FTM!"

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

You missed an open goal here, should have been "fecking geese" :D 

I thought leaving it completely out of context by keeping the original bit on racism the same would be funnier, but you're right. I should have put geese :lol:

Edited by Dazzler

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: 

The sentence structure and the spelling mistakes are funny enough never mind their intent and the contents of their (shit) fantasies. 

Harold Bloom in his book, The American Canon: Literary Genius from Emerson to Pynchon, calls RTG posters as "the disciples of both of Melville and Faulkner." RTG's magnificence - its language, landscape, persons, conceptions - at last transcends the violence, and converts goriness into terrifying art. "An art comparable to Melville’s and Faulkner’s,” writes Bloom.

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Harold Bloom in his book, The American Canon: Literary Genius from Emerson to Pynchon, calls RTG posters as "the disciples of both of Melville and Faulkner." RTG's magnificence - its language, landscape, persons, conceptions - at last transcends the violence, and converts goriness into terrifying art. "An art comparable to Melville’s and Faulkner’s,” writes Bloom.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The sentence structure and the spelling mistakes are funny enough never mind their intent and the contents of their (shit) fantasies. 

I'm dying to know what happened in the stanley bookies incident me.

I mean i know they're rock and everything, however there was mags who used to drink in the kings head in stanley during the 80s who'll be knocking on the door of 60 now but I'd still put money on them to beat the living shit out of your average fake stone island wearing sunderland supporter.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It either didn't happen which is sad as fuck or it somehow did and the new manager is showing signs of desperation already before he's even started. (Probably the former). 

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It either didn't happen which is sad as fuck or it somehow did and the new manager is showing signs of desperation already before he's even started. (Probably the former). 

Pair of fiveheads. 

• Haha 4