mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

skylon, probably the hardest man in sunderland, arguably the hardest man in england, but most definitely the hardest man on the internet mocking our 7th place finish...

1041138601_Screenshot_20240627_080149_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d04c58cedd020d7db3f6b51f7692e9ef.jpg

a sunderland supporter would need to be well in to their 80s to have any kind of lucid memory of them finishing higher than that, and well in to their 60s to have any recollection of them last kicking a ball in anger in europe.

sometimes its probably best just not to try and take the piss..  :lol:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

skylon, probably the hardest man in sunderland, arguably the hardest man in england, but most definitely the hardest man on the internet mocking our 7th place finish...

1041138601_Screenshot_20240627_080149_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d04c58cedd020d7db3f6b51f7692e9ef.jpg

a sunderland supporter would need to be well in to their 80s to have any kind of lucid memory of them finishing higher than that, and well in to their 60s to have any recollection of them last kicking a ball in anger in europe.

sometimes its probably best just not to try and take the piss..  :lol:

Funny how the Conference League was a pile of shite when we had one foot in it prior to the Cup Final, but suddenly it's got enough draw to lure our best players away. What changed?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Funny how the Conference League was a pile of shite when we had one foot in it prior to the Cup Final, but suddenly it's got enough draw to lure our best players away. What changed?

them spurning the opportunity to play in the intertoto cup in the very early '00s, indeed even taking the piss out of it means that an entire generation of sunderland supporters born post november '73 will live their lives and very probably die without them ever seeing a competitive european match.

shame that.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

RTG seems opposed to Reform, which im quite shocked by..

It wasn't long before a fantasy story appeared though:

"Did some work at his part of wynyard hall 
When talking to him , it was Sir or Sir John .
Mrs hall , when near to him was to be called Lady Mary , out of earshot of him , she told me to call her Mary ,and in her words "we've come from the same place , he's forgotten that , lost his roots " 
Nice lady , bigot of a man"

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

it's caused yet another mackem meltdown....

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sir-john-hall.1635786/

:lol:

I mean Hall's comments about "English people are white" are absolutely reprehensible. Shitty, shitty person. 

This might kill off the Reform vote in Sunderland by the sound of their reaction. If only we'd thought on, we could have had Shearer campaigning for Brexit and we might still be in Europe. 

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Mrs hall , when near to him was to be called Lady Mary , out of earshot of him , she told me to call her Mary ,and in her words "we've come from the same place , he's forgotten that , lost his roots " 

"Telt us to call her Mary but I chanced me arm with a marra and she just went with it. She'll alwiz be Lady Marra to me."

• Haha 9

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I mean Hall's comments about "English people are white" are absolutely reprehensible. Shitty, shitty person. 

This might kill off the Reform vote in Sunderland by the sound of their reaction. If only we'd thought on, we could have had Shearer campaigning for Brexit and we might still be in Europe. 

Unfortunately, it’s going to increase the vote in Newcastle where the middle aged white spackas will have got their first stiffy of the year seeing Hall being openly racist and jumping into bed with farage.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

John Hall's wife is called Lady Mae btw. Not Lady Mary. :lol:

Fucking stupid mackem cunt. 

• Haha 8

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The suspicion with which the kids observe the bloke as he recounts the glory days of Eric Gates scoring a goal, and Gary Bennett trying to strangle David Speedie. 

No expense spent 

• Haha 3