mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

11 hours ago, Renton said:

There's another two threads appeared obssessing about gravy stained mages wearing replica shirts again. Cos they hadn't talked about it enough, clearly. 

This seems like a normal level headed chap, definitely not a violent person. 

image.png.6b6963ade11fc1e4fbac04a959a772b2.png

Scared Bye Bye GIF

I don't believe for one second that there's a sainsbury's in sunderland.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I don't believe for one second that there's a sainsbury's in sunderland.

Better quality shoplifting marra

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, Renton said:

There's another two threads appeared obssessing about gravy stained mages wearing replica shirts again. Cos they hadn't talked about it enough, clearly. 

This seems like a normal level headed chap, definitely not a violent person. 

image.png.6b6963ade11fc1e4fbac04a959a772b2.png

I've read all that thread ( I needed cheering up) 

It has dozens of posts all about giving Mags a kicking or "sorting them out".

Hospitals have a bed shortage, no wonder they must be full of Mags who have had a kicking off these MLFs who are hard as nails...Just about every poster on rtg must be hard as nails. 

• Haha 2

Similar vibes to the RTG lads 'reminiscing' about the mag hidings they gave/give out to Walter Softy mags. 

• Haha 3

https://medium.com/@bilbaoblackcats/sunderland-til-i-die-the-impact-around-the-world-bd905ba9de3e

1. A Catalan man spotted my Sunderland shirt on the underground in London in March 2019 & said he loved STID. It was heartbreaking for him to watch when we were relegated from the championship & lost the league one playoff final.

2  I was in the local post office in the town I live in just outside Bilbao & after seeing the Sunderland AFC logo on my jacket, an employee shouted out “Sunderland ‘Til I Die!”

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

https://medium.com/@bilbaoblackcats/sunderland-til-i-die-the-impact-around-the-world-bd905ba9de3e

1. A Catalan man spotted my Sunderland shirt on the underground in London in March 2019 & said he loved STID. It was heartbreaking for him to watch when we were relegated from the championship & lost the league one playoff final.

2  I was in the local post office in the town I live in just outside Bilbao & after seeing the Sunderland AFC logo on my jacket, an employee shouted out “Sunderland ‘Til I Die!”

And the local post office customers all got up and applauded. 

• Haha 6

German Black Cats

The Netflix documentary changed the standing of Sunderland AFC as a Team that is always losing & also made the Club known in Germany.

Many Germans contacted us & want to come over to the Stadium of Light. Sunderland ‘Til I Die is the Number 1 documentary in Germany — the only documentary which compares is All or Nothing: Manchester City.

Wrexham is popular because of the two actors but no one is interested in the history of the club.

The above isn't made up by myself but from his blog as well. First seize, (and kit out), Bilbao, then take the Germans in a Netflix pincer movement. :lol:

(You'll notice he claims the Germans loved their series and also liked the Wrexham show but of course they're only interested in the actors who bought the Welsh club and not the history of Wrexham, which by inference means they're fascinated by Sunderland's history instead). :lol:

If his mother's still alive it really would be quicker and easier to ask her for a comforting cuddle to alleviate the SAFC pain then to get fans of other clubs to metaphorically hug the Mag hurt away. 

• Haha 9

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If she’s not, I’ll guarantee she was a founding member of The Sunderland AFC Heaven Branch. 

They’re fucking desperate these, mind :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Ghostly RTG:

SEYNT PEYTER.

Mag.

Seymed a deycent seynt and was fairly welcoming at the geytes but as I was walking in ah saw a mag in front of me wearing a scum top on. Ah had my lads top on only because I was on the long trip up to heaven and wanted to bey comfortable unlike the mag who was just wanting attention by wearing his. An Arsenal fan behind me never said anything but ah knew ey was thinking the same. Saynt Peyter, despite beying honoured by having the metro stayashun near the SoL named after him, was obviously a mag as ey let the gravy stained mag into the exclewsive paradise Tropicana club, (drinks were free) but when ah got to the front he gave me directions to the toilet. 'ah dinna neyd the bog, marra' ah sez to 'im but he said, 'No my childlike mortal, you are to spend one hundred years cleaning it and learning how to use it properly before you can pass into Club tropicana.' ah was going to knock the cheykey cunt into next week but thought he's a man of God so the cunt will probably never realise how lucky he was. It was bad enough on earth but Mag-eaven is even worse! FTM.

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: :lol:

Ghostly RTG:

SEYNT PEYTER.

Mag.

Seymed a deycent seynt and was fairly welcoming at the geytes but as I was walking in ah saw a mag in front of me wearing a scum top on. Ah had my lads top on only because I was on the long trip up to heaven and wanted to bey comfortable unlike the mag who was just wanting attention by wearing his. An Arsenal fan behind me never said anything but ah knew ey was thinking the same. Saynt Peyter, despite beying honoured by having the metro stayashun near the SoL named after him, was obviously a mag as ey let the gravy stained mag into the exclewsive paradise Tropicana club, (drinks were free) but when ah got to the front he gave me directions to the toilet. 'ah dinna neyd the bog, marra' ah sez to 'im but he said, 'No my childlike mortal, you are to spend one hundred years cleaning it and learning how to use it properly before you can pass into Club tropicana.' ah was going to knock the cheykey cunt into next week but thought he's a man of God so the cunt will probably never realise how lucky he was. It was bad enough on earth but Mag-eaven is even worse! FTM.

Ah, a good old "mag at heaven" story

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The above isn't made up by myself but from his blog as well. First seize, (and kit out), Bilbao, then take the Germans in a Netflix pincer movement. :lol:

(You'll notice he claims the Germans loved their series and also liked the Wrexham show but of course they're only interested in the actors who bought the Welsh club and not the history of Wrexham, which by inference means they're fascinated by Sunderland's history instead). :lol:

If his mother's still alive it really would be quicker and easier to ask her for a comforting cuddle to alleviate the SAFC pain then to get fans of other clubs to metaphorically hug the Mag hurt away. 

:lol:

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

Blog the pain away.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It’s also easy to check and see it isn’t in the top 20 most popular documentary on Netflix in Germany 

• Haha 3

the fuckers have got cardiff opening game of the season, the quickest route literally takes them right past my house.

in an incredible act of bravery I'm inclined to nonchalantly stand by monmouth roundabout wearing our home top and munching on a steakbake.

that'll show the cunts.

• Haha 10

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the fuckers have got cardiff opening game of the season, the quickest route literally takes them right past my house.

in an incredible act of bravery I'm inclined to nonchalantly stand by monmouth roundabout wearing our home top and munching on a steakbake.

that'll show the cunts.

When they give you grief out of their bus windows use this as inspiration.

• Haha 3