mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1000005544.gif.0b35fdafb945d1187ed2c84ca8fde7c3.gif

"It'll be alright, I've heard we're getting some top continental coach from France, probably taught the likes of M'bappe at Blewmfontain. Beyts any nobody from Bournemouth."

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

GQqXWciW8AAdK6I?format=jpg&name=large

I'm too scared to have a look on trg at the minute, it's like a messageboard version of the football factory and it's us that's taking all the kickings.  :(

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'm too scared to have a look on trg at the minute, it's like a messageboard version of the football factory and it's us that's taking all the kickings.  :(

I got to Roker Park four times. Where was this martial mackem attitude then? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I got to Roker Park four times. Where was this martial mackem attitude then? :lol:

at the risk of sounding like those tragic cunts and also I'm sure im probably repeating meself here, it's an absolute fact that during the 80s, arguably the worst decade for football violence this country has ever seen, we literally took the piss out of the mackems. and they know it.

walking round the streets of roker on a derby day was like going for a sumday stroll in the local park, we had picnics in the fulwell end and used the clock stand as a stop off point if the roker end turnstiles were too busy.

for fuck's sake we even had day trips over there for a laugh when they played an fa cup game against man utd as well as a bit of a party over there to see them off to the third division against gillingham.

they offered precisely FUCK ALL at sjp in return, and they know that as well.

what they will do though is convince themselves that not one single mag who took the piss lived to tell the tale, we were all, to a man, windmilled in to the black void of oblivion, because they're fucking fantasists.

my fighting days are long gone, I actually feel quite proud that newcastle is a welcoming city without 'away supporters only' pubs on a match day.

that said, I can't believe for one second that every fit, healthy, testosterone filled 20/30 year old mag is as soft shite, whereas their mackem counterparts are some sort of henry cooper/joe bugner/george foreman/muhammad ali/frank bruno/mike tyson hybrids, like these profoundly stupid cunts like to think they are.

I mean....

that would be laughably ludicrous, wouldn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

at the risk of sounding like those tragic cunts and also I'm sure im probably repeating meself here, it's an absolute fact that during the 80s, arguably the worst decade for football violence this country has ever seen, we literally took the piss out of the mackems. and they know it.

walking round the streets of roker on a derby day was like going for a sumday stroll in the local park, we had picnics in the fulwell end and used the clock stand as a stop off point if the roker end turnstiles were too busy.

for fuck's sake we even had day trips over there for a laugh when they played an fa cup game against man utd as well as a bit of a party over there to see them off to the third division against gillingham.

what they will do though is convince themselves that not one single mag who took the piss lived to tell the tale, we were all, to a man, windmilled in to the black void of oblivion, because they're fucking fantasists.

my fighting days are long gone, I actually feel quite proud that newcastle is a welcoming city without 'away supporters only' pubs on a match day.

that said, I can't believe for one second that every fit, healthy, testosterone filled 20/30 year old mag is as soft shite, whereas their mackem counterparts are some sort of henry cooper/joe bugner/george foreman/muhammad ali/frank bruno/mike tyson hybrids, like these profoundly stupid cunts like to think they are.

I mean....

Clap Reaction GIF

Amen and nails it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I mean....

mikekoziol yes GIF by Bizness Rebels

• Haha 3

Ah well. All good things come to an end, the laughing stops now that the rise of the new invincibles is about to occur and right on our doorstep as well. There'll be a new six-in-a-row soon enough when the new bloke gets his feet under the table. It was good while it lasted. [Sad face emoji here] :(

IMG_20240623_143904.thumb.jpg.3207eee6e70f8845ce85268dc8f89785.jpg

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ah well. All good things come to an end, the laughing stops now that the rise of the new invincibles is about to occur and right on our doorstep as well. There'll be a new six-in-a-row soon enough when the new bloke gets his feet under the table. It was good while it lasted. [Sad face emoji here] :(

IMG_20240623_143904.thumb.jpg.3207eee6e70f8845ce85268dc8f89785.jpg

I mean wenger won a league and cup with Monaco and two cups in Japan and was also coveted by Bayern Munich before he went to Arsenal. So when you think about it, it’s exactly the same.

• Haha 9

Wenger was ‘unknown’ because English football in general and your average fan in particular were very insular back then. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Wenger was ‘unknown’ because English football in general and your average fan in particular were very insular back then. 

I was at one of his and arsenal's old Tyneside haunts last night at the hotel du vin. Apparently Arsene had evening strolls and was very friendly and jovial with the local population but that was him walking along to the quayside. I'd have loved him to have walked up byker bank and ended up at the butcher's arms or something. :lol:

• Haha 2

There's another two threads appeared obssessing about gravy stained mages wearing replica shirts again. Cos they hadn't talked about it enough, clearly. 

This seems like a normal level headed chap, definitely not a violent person. 

image.png.6b6963ade11fc1e4fbac04a959a772b2.png

Scared Bye Bye GIF

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Renton said:

There's another two threads appeared obssessing about gravy stained mages wearing replica shirts again. Cos they hadn't talked about it enough, clearly. 

This seems like a normal level headed chap, definitely not a violent person. 

image.png.6b6963ade11fc1e4fbac04a959a772b2.png

Scared Bye Bye GIF

768.png

• Haha 5