mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

But that sound you can hear is one big motherfucking penny dropping).

Also, coincidentally, their transfer kitty. 

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, coincidentally, their transfer kitty. 

They don't have that much man, don't give the poor fuckers hope.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

They don't have that much man, don't give the poor fuckers hope.

You just wait until they sell their best players! all that dough they could buy 2, maybe 3 top class chocolate bars. I'm not talking about the cheap shit either. I'm talking Lindt, Tony's or Montezuma!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You just wait until they sell their best players! all that dough they could buy 2, maybe 3 top class chocolate bars. I'm not talking about the cheap shit either. I'm talking Lindt, Tony's or Montezuma!

They'll still end up with a no frills kit kat from Kwik Save that went out of date when Kwik Save went bust 30 years ago.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

They'll still end up with a no frills kit kat from Kwik Save that went out of date when Kwik Save went bust 30 years ago.

It'll be the best tasting chocolate in the world for a while. Then, when it doesn't taste like chocolate and more like caulking putty, it'll be the worst thing ever. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Tbf, that was about the last set of kits that had decent cheese pockets. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

By lawyers he means some of the kitchen staff that take pity on the homeless and give them some of the leftover scran.

The grift just doesn't stop.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

By lawyers he means some of the kitchen staff that take pity on the homeless and give them some of the leftover scran.

It's back on!! Gerrin!!

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Sonatine said:

I mean, I know we all know he's full of shit, but Lincoln's Inn is an Inn of court which is for barristers. So the only reason he would be meeting a lawyer there would be for his criminal defence. Which I guess is possible come to think of it. 

• Like 2

So were they just working down the French league managers and stopped when they got to one that was brain dead? :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Regis Le Bris, he's called. Hard to think of a name that would sound worse with a mackem accent. 

Reygis Luh Breeyuz? 

Been an MLF since boyhood, marra. 

( On the wiki page for his hometown, pop. 8,500+- , there’s 4 “personalities” listed.…

… have a guess who isn’t :lol:). 

• Haha 3

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

His managerial record in full :lol: And they want us to believe this bloke was on the original shortlist!

IMG_1662.thumb.jpeg.28fd9395b761ee8d92389bce018de41c.jpeg

I don't understand your point? He's tailor made for them! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

His managerial record in full :lol: And they want us to believe this bloke was on the original shortlist!

IMG_1662.thumb.jpeg.28fd9395b761ee8d92389bce018de41c.jpeg

He would have been on their shortlist because he was cheap. No way have they parted with more than £1.50 in compo for him.

image.thumb.png.e333f9ce9b89a68eea2b07a61a885857.png

They had three match threads up for our friendly vs Spurs down under - their lack of self-awareness is unrivalled :lol:

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, The Fish said:

It'll be the best tasting chocolate in the world for a while. Then, when it doesn't taste like chocolate and more like caulking putty, it'll be the worst thing ever. 

Then when it’s gone they’ll feel like they should’ve kept it longer 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He had a good end to the season anyway :lol:

IMG_1663.thumb.jpeg.004f3cd58d67254233d2d64270327245.jpeg

Sunderland: we’re interested in your manager and would like to discuss a compensation package.

L’Orient: how much do you want? 

• Haha 12

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Very smart appointment. It's made the rest of the Championship stand up and wipe their arse.

MF'd YP

• Haha 1