mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

47 pages 931 replies……not that it bothers them though 🤣

amongst all the tales of derring do about when they took the entire city of newcastle etc on that thread, this post by former hoolie hardman/leader of amnesty international skylon stands out for me.

he's had an epiphany moment bless him, don't be in the least bit surprised skylon lad that when pickford finally hangs up his tiny little goalkeepers gloves that he confesses he's been a mag all along....

1010883675_Screenshot_20241014_142839_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.327d71f21adb8c92304961e47b50dcc4.jpg

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

amongst all the tales of derring do about when they took the entire city of newcastle etc on that thread, this post by former hoolie hardman/leader of amnesty international skylon stands out for me.

he's had an epiphany moment bless him, don't be in the least bit surprised skylon lad that when pickford finally hangs up his tiny little goalkeepers gloves that he confesses he's been a mag all along....

1010883675_Screenshot_20241014_142839_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.327d71f21adb8c92304961e47b50dcc4.jpg

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

UvBHt9.gif

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Makes you think 

• Haha 4

On 12/10/2024 at 21:41, Renton said:

Imagine being at a gig in Newcastle and being so upset you felt the need to start another thread on this? 

Screenshot_20241012_213806_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f84cdc3418911b75502d35aa68f335b7.jpg

I'll see your person at at a gig in Newcastle wearing a Newcastle top, and raise you an MLF during the Florida storms wearing a top he's probably had on since Ponteyland Airport :lol:

image.png.7e962c73b4aba43d88fc814c60f4661a.png

• Haha 11

34 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Definitely not the same fans who were ecstatic when their first team beat our U21s in the Checkatrade a few years back :lol:

They actually count that result within their x in a row too just to drive home how much they absolutely don’t sweat the small stuff when it comes to the barcodes.

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, The Fish said:

image.thumb.png.b9cfed4828a7c2db007ba2c72e9a0d72.png

:lol: 

They care so much more than us marra, and here is an excerpt from my proper long textbook on the subject available at all good boot sales, and perfect for roach paper.

• Haha 3

Thread about the Aspire lounge at Newcastle airport. A few comments about how the classy fans of massive lads can relax there without being bothered by full kit gravy stained jawdees, but anyway, this is funny, Given that Sunderland were utter chod during the period Martinez managed in the premier league, I can only imagine the conversation which forced this outcome.

image.thumb.png.9e12c78eea2b33d59563b71f34701441.png

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thread about the Aspire lounge at Newcastle airport. A few comments about how the classy fans of massive lads can relax there without being bothered by full kit gravy stained jawdees, but anyway, this is funny, Given that Sunderland were utter chod during the period Martinez managed in the premier league, I can only imagine the conversation which forced this outcome.

"Heya Robocop, marra. Can aah gerra picksheh wiv yeh? D'yeh like me Sun'lin shirt, it's one of the reg vardey ones from back in the day, tha dinnit mak them like theyse anymore. Aah saw a mag in his shirt before and aah made sheweh to mock him forrit coz it's compleytely different to me deeyin it, innit Robbey mate? Worra yeh crying for Bob? Overcome with emotion beyn in the presence of a massive lads fan, coz yeh love Sun'lin and hate beheddie and the barcodes? Pleasheh meytn yeh Robert, mate. Enjoy yeh flight."

• Haha 9

11 hours ago, Renton said:

Why didn't he fly from Sunderland airp... oh.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Why didn't he fly from Sunderland airp... oh.

They paid for most of it, marra. Or something like that.

• Haha 2